Help in setting up new System

Yakusoku

Where it Started

Hello, so I've finally assembled the parts all together (with the great help from @tmlhalo ). Manged to get the Asus Boot at the first try. All fans working too.

1111111111_zpsvlfscstw.jpg

Now I'm stuck with this, what did i do wrong? I followed everything Linus said

nvm

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

followed everything Linus said

Did you try a new haircut?

Try this, you can download a windows 7 iso from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-recovery

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Thanks guys, Now I was able to place it into the USB Drive.

This is my new problem. In the windows install procedure this came up when I tried collection my Samsung SSD as the location where windows will install.

" Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition"

-Bump double post-

I dont get this, I only placed my SSD. I haven't plugged in my HDD yet so that this wont happen (As suggested by @tmlhalo) But I still get this error despite having just one drive and no partitions at all?

maybe pics would help us figure out the issue for now it just seems like your ssd is not plugged

-Double Post Update-

Really apologize for the constant double posting...

Ok found the solution to this. I used my old 4G USB thumb drive instead of the Kingston I bought thinking I would need a bigger one to use it as a boot drive.

So I guess the Kingston 16G has issue? Because when I used my old 4G USB thumb drive, it just worked.

On to the next step I guess. Darn you Kingston. Good thing I got the Samsung SSD instead of the Kingston one.

-Double Post Update-

Really apologize for the constant double posting...

Ok found the solution to this. I used my old 4G USB thumb drive instead of the Kingston I bought thinking I would need a bigger one to use it as a boot drive.

So I guess the Kingston 16G has issue? Because when I used my old 4G USB thumb drive, it just worked.

On to the next step I guess. Darn you Kingston. Good thing I got the Samsung SSD instead of the Kingston one.

ok so basically you click drive option(advanced) then you click new select the highest value click create then you can select the new space you created for your install ^^

well you solved your issue nvm did not read it all *facepalm* and yeah kingston is shit

So now I have this everytime I boot up.

14jloye.jpg

Is something not installed properly?

Where it Started

Hello, so I've finally assembled the parts all together (with the great help from @tmlhalo ). Manged to get the Asus Boot at the first try. All fans working too.

1111111111_zpsvlfscstw.jpg

Now I'm stuck with this, what did i do wrong? I followed everything Linus said here.

You create a partition + format = ?