Cheap Keyboard + Mouse for $75?

GeekaWhat

I've got up to $75 to spend and want (ideally) a mechanical keyboard and mouse. They don't have to be part of a set but need some recommendations...

Definitely won't be enough for a mech keyboard and a good mouse together.

Try saving up more? If not, do you at least have a keyboard right now that you can use so you can get a good mouse with the $75? I find a really great mouse matters far more than a really good keyboard

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I've got up to $75 to spend and want (ideally) a mechanical keyboard and mouse. They don't have to be part of a set but need some recommendations...

No way you'll be able to get a mechanical keyboard for that amount of money. Check the link in my sig for info on all the switches. You may find that you like Clears or Greens best which will bring the cost up quite a lot.

I suggest you get a decent mouse now (maybe tell us what your grip and hand size are first ;)) and save up for a mechanical keyboard later.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Cm storm quickfire series for 80$, save up 30$ for a mouse

Longboarders/ skaters message me!