Rainmeter: Show skin on both monitors

MatazaNZ

Hi all, I'm very new to Rainmeter, and I would like to know, is there a way to display a skin on both monitors? I want to display a couple of things on both my monitors, so I can access them no matter which monitor I have a window up on. I've tried looking through google, but the most I've been able to find is displaying skins on your secondary monitor only, not on both. If anyone could help, that would be awesome

This is only a theory but if you duplicate the skin you want to use and save it under a different name in your skins folder you should be able to run both and then position them on both monitors if you're trying to run the same skin on both monitors. If they're different skins you should be able to psoition them as you please.

This is only a theory but if you duplicate the skin you want to use and save it under a different name in your skins folder you should be able to run both and then position them on both monitors if you're trying to run the same skin on both monitors. If they're different skins you should be able to psoition them as you please.

Hm. A possible solution. A little inelegant, but if there are no other solutions, I'll definitely try it

Just go into your Rainmeter Skins folder (...Documents\Rainmeter\Skins) and duplicate the folder of the particular skin.  Restart Rainmeter and you should be able to add duplicates of the same item.  I have a few duplicate items like my clock and system resources which you can see in the attached photos.

post-162296-0-08013200-1425014219.jpg

post-162296-0-76915100-1425014144.jpg

post-162296-0-47684000-1425013914_thumb.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Just go into your Rainmeter Skins folder (...Documents\Rainmeter\Skins) and duplicate the folder of the particular skin.  Restart Rainmeter and you should be able to add duplicates of the same item.  I have a few duplicate items like my clock and system resources which you can see in the attached photos.

attachicon.gifClipboard05.jpg

attachicon.gifClipboard03.jpg

attachicon.gifClipboard01.jpg

So is making the duplicate the only real way to do it?

So is making the duplicate the only real way to do it?

Bar far the least complicated.  Not that I bothered trying to find a different way.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10;