When are you considering to get GTA 5?

Slater

I've been seeing a lot of different responses under what circumstances we would get GTA 5 (assuming it comes out). So i just wanted to run a poll and see what most people would do and see the reasoning why. Given that R* have delayed this game multiple times and is approaching the 2 year "late" mark we may be able to say it's going to be a game that is MOSTLY polished. You can't avoid every single bug after all for a game as big as this, having said that it doesn't make sense why they'd delay the game even more surely by now it fairly polished and all that? I totally understand how some people don't mind them delaying the game to make it better but isn't that what they've been saying for a while now? When would you start suspecting that what they're saying isn't true, if it gets delayed another month? Then another? Then another? You get the point...

Anyways aside from the poll and some of my random questions/thoughts here's a video i found...Enjoy!

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

When am I considering getting GTA V? When it comes out. It will be the second game I get for PC on launch, the first being Battlefield 4. Hopefully like BF4, I won't be disappointed.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'll pre order it a week or so before it releases

I literally lol'ed.

I might not buy it if there's another delay because its already "old" and making it delayed older defeats the purpose of having it become "new". Anyways, I've already played it on a peasant station 3 (pre-master race).

In some ways i suspect the delays this time from march to april is more artificial than out of actual need. That's just the vibe i got from it. I'll probably be getting the game a few days or even up to a week after release day just to see what the general consensus on how polished the port really is after all this time.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

When its $15

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'll wait for TotalBiscuit's Port Report to make my decision.

Maybe they are trying to avoid a bf4, ac unity, the list goes on, kind of launch.

I'm pretty sick of open world games, to be honest. But on a deep enough discount (edit: from an authorized source) I may pick it up someday.

That video is making me die laughing lol  :D  :lol:

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

I'm going to buy it when it comes out. Which is never. It's never going to fucking come out. Lost all hope.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I'll get it on release. if you get it from g2a it will be half the price of steam anywho so be like 50% day 1 discount.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I have a backlog of like 200 unplayed games all paid for, I don't see myself playing GTA V at all really, unless I find myself extremely bored some 5+ summer sales from now.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

When it has some kind of price drop or discount. Not going to pay 60€ for a port of a game that is 2+ years old.

Maybe I'll change my mind if it's not actually a port and a stellar PC version of the game. But I doubt that will happen.

Day 1-2.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I already pre-ordered however in the last two years Rockstar has gone from my favorite companies down to the same level as Ubisoft, the amount of greed displayed in the largely unnecessary spreading out of multi-platform release to maximize profits left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I will get it when I watch videos on YT people running it at different configs and see how well its ported. I stopped carrying about DLC a long time and also stopped pre ordering games since the ports has gotten so bad - looking at you GTA 4. If we don't support DLC an pre order the problem will go away and we get to see more quality games. Altough I do look forward to see if its a good one, they've been teasing with good specs and 4k screenshots and I did buy it for ps3 and I'm keen to play it again max settings at 60fps.

I'll get it when I have a Nvidia GPU.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU