H220 died a while back. Issues with NCIX RMA.

Vacsol

So I purchased my H220 in September, died in December/January, you can read about it here. http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3015&sid=7f6cac5b3ae85079fd031b4c56ad8149

January 23: my H220 is dead. I email Bryan from Swiftech at 2 different Swiftech email accounts.

January 29: I post on Swiftech's forum because I've been waiting about a week for a reply. Bryan emails me and tells me to contact NCIX for an RMA

February 3: NCIX replies to my RMA request and tell me my H220 will be replaced with a H220-X. I ship out my H220 the same day.

February 19: H220 arrived at NCIX, awaiting processing. H220-X currently out of stock at NCIX.

February 23: Bryan from Swiftech tells me that they won't have H220-X's for 3-4 weeks, then they will ship them to NCIX

February 27: I call NCIX and ask about my RMA, they tell me that they won't have H220-X's in stock for a while. They offer me store credit instead.

What should I do? if I decide to go with the H220-X I'll be waiting 2 months on top of the month I've been dealing with this shit, but there's no other coolers out there which will give me the same flexibility as the H220/H220-X, especially for the $100 I paid for it.  <_<

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

If you have a cooler in the meantime i would get the h220x

Thats the watercooler i wanted in the first place. but i had to get the h105 because i couldnt wait 2 months.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

looks like its out of ncix's hands.  Its unfortunate.   Honestly the only thing that comes to mind in terms of expandability and a powerful pump similar to a 220 is a Raijintek triton

looks like its out of ncix's hands.  Its unfortunate.   Honestly the only thing that comes to mind in terms of expandability and a powerful pump similar to a 220 is a Raijintek triton

The Triton has awful tubing, a loud pump, non-pwm fans and your warranty is void if you add the included colors.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

If you have a cooler in the meantime i would get the h220x

Thats the watercooler i wanted in the first place. but i had to get the h105 because i couldnt wait 2 months.

currently using my Corsair H80. 

-SNIP-

Unfortunately RMA's can take a while especially if it requires shipping back and froth from NCIX and Swiftech, but you can always get an alternative there is a really good selection theses days. 

So I purchased my H220 in September, died in December/January, you can read about it here. http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3015&sid=7f6cac5b3ae85079fd031b4c56ad8149

January 23: my H220 is dead. I email Bryan from Swiftech at 2 different Swiftech email accounts.

January 29: I post on Swiftech's forum because I've been waiting about a week for a reply. Bryan emails me and tells me to contact NCIX for an RMA

February 3: NCIX replies to my RMA request and tell me my H220 will be replaced with a H220-X. I ship out my H220 the same day.

February 19: H220 arrived at NCIX, awaiting processing. H220-X currently out of stock at NCIX.

February 23: Bryan from Swiftech tells me that they won't have H220-X's for 3-4 weeks, then they will ship them to NCIX

February 27: I call NCIX and ask about my RMA, they tell me that they won't have H220-X's in stock for a while. They offer me store credit instead.

What should I do? if I decide to go with the H220-X I'll be waiting 2 months on top of the month I've been dealing with this shit, but there's no other coolers out there which will give me the same flexibility as the H220/H220-X, especially for the $100 I paid for it.  <_<

Personally i would wait. It is worth the wait imo. It is an exceptional cooler.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

currently using my Corsair H80. 

I would wait it out.

If your worried about how hot your processor is with the h80. you can always turn down the overclock until the new one arrives

(That is if it is overclocked)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Unfortunately RMA's can take a while especially if it requires shipping back and froth from NCIX and Swiftech, but you can always get an alternative there is a really good selection theses days. 

3 months is fucking ridiculous. And there's no alternatives with expandability besides the ugly, loud Raijintek Triton.

Personally i would wait. It is worth the wait imo. It is an exceptional cooler.

It's really frustrating when you buy a new cooler, end up RMAing it 4 months later, pay to ship it across the country, then you have to wait 3 fucking months to get the piece of shit replaced.

3 months is fucking ridiculous. And there's no alternatives with expandability besides the ugly, loud Raijintek Triton.

Yeah at the point of 3 months is kind of ridiculous, but have you though about the cooler master Glacer if you can get one, they are made in partnership with cooler master and swiftech,

Yeah at the point of 3 months is kind of ridiculous, but have you though about the cooler master Glacer if you can get one, they are made in partnership with cooler master and swiftech,

no longer available on NCIX

no longer available on NCIX

:( That kinda sucks then, I guess give it a couple more weeks and if they still don't have an answer, I guess there just aren't too many options for an expandable water cooler unfortunately.

If you absolutely need the flexibility of expanding your system, then wait for the 220X.  Otherwise, get a Cooler Master Nepton 240M for your CPU, and do the G10 mod to your GPU.  Same performance, fraction of the cost, future upgrade ready.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why don't you just get the H240-X?

kinda waiting for months for something that might drag out longer..

I would see if they will upgrade me to the H240x for the inconvenience, the price difference isn't that much. 

I would see if they will upgrade me to the H240x for the inconvenience, the price difference isn't that much. 

they said they wouldn't. It's bullshit IMO.

Seriously?  That is ridiculous , I mean the price difference is very small.  You think they would want to resolve the issue quickly, they could even ask for the difference in price.

• 3 weeks later...

so my RMA was delayed until mid April so I cancelled the replacement and got in-store credit instead.

I decided to get a Corsair H55, a NZXT Kraken G10 for my GPU and a $10 gift card for a future giveaway. Everything I ordered was listed as in-stock and I placed my order on March 18

Today I received an email that my payment was processed so I was expecting everything to go through without any issues. I later received an email about my order being shipped but there was 2 problems:

post-108244-0-47260100-1426903570.png

2 of my 3 items are delayed and I'll have to wait another week before they are shipped (they will also arrive in 3 separate shipments) according to a support agent. they never told me that things were on backorder until the payment was processed and partially shipped, so I never had the chance cancel it and order something else that was in-stock.

this is completely insane. I will not be ordering anything from NCIX in the future. While the H220's being out of stock was out of their control, I should not have to contact their customer service to find out that they lied about items being in stock and waited for my order to be processed before telling me. 

i've pretty much cut ties with the US warehouse/store. when they showed 59 in stock

at various warehouses in the states and i get a 2-week backorder tag, for $8 more

i ordered it from newegg have have it in 4-days max.

and now you're waiting is prolonged even further. sorry to hear that coming from

that awful ordeal prior.