February's Official LTT Conglomerate Match Video.

rentaspoon

So I finally got round to uploading the video and editing it via youtube, thanks you @ixi_your_face allowing me to do this.

It's not up to standard but it's a starting place, also the race is up:

Just want to say thank you to @Maciek for the intro/outro and @CommanderFett for sorting out the scoreboard which can be found here.

Finally thank you to ixi_your_face Corwin111 GzeroD Kayn gigi1237 Napper198 techgeek12 CommanderFett for turning up :)

Next meetup will be on the 7th and 21st of March.

@Slick @LinusTech add for awesomeness

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, hopefully the next patch will stop my pilot from treating other ships like the slender man so I can join in the March fight!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, hopefully the next patch will stop my pilot from treating other ships like the slender man so I can join in the March fight!

yeah fingers crossed, it was good fun, we had about 3 hrs worth of games so it was all good :)

Soon, soon you will all feel my fury.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

This is actually pretty good advertising. :) And I love the intro and outro, great job @Maciek!

I've been thinking for a while now about making a series of educational videos, divided into topics. Controllers and mapping, movement and g-force management, weapons, targeting and signature management, missile use and evasion, etc.

If anyone is willing to help me plan and record some illustrational footage, we could make those an official org series as well. Lots of new players are constantly looking for that sort of thing and it will also probably draw new people to the org. Especially if we get Linus to give the channel a shoutout on one of the WAN shows. ;)

I FUCKING FORGOT!!!

v1nvz1z.gif

uuuuuuuugnn Jibus chribs, i blame Homeworld and work.

oh I thought you couldn't make it :(

Soon, soon you will all feel my fury.

I read fury as furry

This is actually pretty good advertising. :) And I love the intro and outro, great job @Maciek!

I've been thinking for a while now about making a series of educational videos, divided into topics. Controllers and mapping, movement and g-force management, weapons, targeting and signature management, missile use and evasion, etc.

If anyone is willing to help me plan and record some illustrational footage, we could make those an official org series as well. Lots of new players are constantly looking for that sort of thing and it will also probably draw new people to the org. Especially if we get Linus to give the channel a shoutout on one of the WAN shows. ;)

Yep, I'm happy to help, I want to make a weekly video to start anyway.

If anyone has highlights of them playing let me know as I want to do some highlight reels of the org anyway.

Talking of advertising IF someone wants to put a post on the RSI forum be my guest

Yep, I'm happy to help, I want to make a weekly video to start anyway.

If anyone has highlights of them playing let me know as I want to do some highlight reels of the org anyway.

Talking of advertising IF someone wants to put a post on the RSI forum be my guest

Awesome, I suppose we can combine the weekly thing with a few tips with footage, regarding diferent topics each time. Or just do them both. I'm at work atm but we can discuss it on TS these days.

As for footage, I don't have anything recent because ShadowPlay was crashing my game in 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I haven't tried it in 1.0.3 though, it may have been fixed.

You can find some assorted older stuff in my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tetragrammaton111

It's not very coherent, just random games and some proof-of-concept videos for arguments I've had on the RSI forums... and my dog. :D Still, feel free to use any of those, if you want the original files for anything just let me know.

It amazes me again how manoeuvrable the Mustang is. You can make turns without hardly losing any speed!

Yeah it's point and it goes but they have limited the ship, yaw and pitch are very quick but you can't use them very well at the same time, its a pitch and roll ship.

It also struggles to yaw one way and then sharply the other way and you end up "understeering".

It's very cool strafing up and pitching down, you'll end up with a chance of a cockpit shot and end up on peoples tail.

I've seen a lot of people surprised by it.

@Corwin111 that's fine, hit me up on steam whenever your free

Holy crap, I'm really loud.  :blink:

And I still can't believe that I made 2nd place with the Hornet  :D Looking forward for the next round.

It's very cool strafing up and pitching down, you'll end up with a chance of a cockpit shot and end up on peoples tail.

I've seen a lot of people surprised by it.

That is the exact reason I hate fighting against Mustangs, because a good pilot is almost impossible to hit.  :lol:

Edit: Are the videos missing your voice? I remember you complaining about a Hornet ramming you, but it's missing in the video.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Holy crap, I'm really loud.  :blink:

And I still can't believe that I made 2nd place with the Hornet  :D Looking forward for the next round.

That is the exact reason I hate fighting against Mustangs, because a good pilot is almost impossible to hit.  :lol:

Edit: Are the videos missing your voice? I remember you complaining about a Hornet ramming you, but it's missing in the video.

yeah as I said they are not up to standard, I had it setup as a push to talk but for some reason it didn't record, there's complaint about the om-nom-nom-skis and you don't hear my voice in that, better footage next month I promise.

As long as I can get my wife out of a grump as I just told her I'm buying a gtx 970

Who's all coming this Saturday?

It took me a sec to realize that it's already Sunday.  :lol:

I'm definitely in but we should discus this in the appropriate thread

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Thanks!