New Headphones?

I recently bought these $25 Iron Man themed headphones and the band keeps cracking because it's a pretty cheap plastic, so I'm looking for some good sounding, comfortable, over-ear headphones for around $60CAD (CAD NOT USD) for gaming at my PC. Brand doesn't matter as long as they are reputable.

Thanks!

Sennheiser HD 518 if you can find a decent deal (used on ebay?)

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

Superlux HD668B and HD681B are good, I believe the 668B is better though.

They should be under budget too, considering that I could get the 681 in Australia for $40

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I've read all the replies so far but all these headphones that have been recommended so far are $70 and up in Canada. I don't know if you read it or not but it's in bold, underlined, and a large font (just to make sure), but I need the prices in CAD not other currencies. Sorry if I sound a bit pushy/rude/like a jerk.

I've read all the replies so far but all these headphones that have been recommended so far are $70 and up in Canada. I don't know if you read it or not but it's in bold, underlined, and a large font (just to make sure), but I need the prices in CAD not other currencies. Sorry if I sound a bit, oh I don't know, pushy I guess?

OH REALLY...

dfe49f2ea6.jpg

Additionally, I found a few other cheaper options that are should be good:

http://www.amazon.ca/PIONEER-Enclosed-Dynamic-Headphones-SE-M531/dp/B00IBQI29Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424998471&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+headphones

http://www.amazon.ca/Philips-SHL5605GY-28-CitiScape-Downtown/dp/B0079R2NVQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424998433&sr=8-2&keywords=philips+downtown

http://www.amazon.ca/Philips-SHL3000BK-Headband-Headphones/dp/B00CRWT960/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424998398&sr=8-3&keywords=philips+headphones

I tried searching for those and on Amazon they are regularly almost $100. What website did you find those on? (for reference) http://www.amazon.ca/Superlux-681-Dynamic-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B002GHIPYI

Again, sorry if I sounded like a jerk in my last post.

Also, I'm not looking at sale prices right now I'm looking at the regular price.

I tried searching for those and on Amazon they are regularly almost $100. What website did you find those on? (for reference) http://www.amazon.ca/Superlux-681-Dynamic-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B002GHIPYI

Again, sorry if I sounded like a jerk in my last post.

Also, I'm not looking at sale prices right now I'm looking at the regular price.

Are you looking at MSRP?

Are you looking at MSRP?

Yes, I'm not looking at the sale prices, just the regular ones without tax.

Yes, I'm not looking at the sale prices, just the regular ones without tax.

Where are you seeing the 681 normally $100?

Why are you looking at the "list" price? 

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

So what's stopping you from buying something on sale?

The reason I'm looking at the regular price is because I currently don't have enough money to purchase it and when I do the sale might be over, so it's just to make sure I'll have enough, sale or no sale. Also I've been on Massdrop recently looking at stuff there and I found this: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/samson-sr950-headphoneare they any good?

Amazon list prices are BS. The "sale" price you see is actually the real list price. 

Really? Huh, didn't know that.

Really? Huh, didn't know that.

Yeah, MSRP is almost never what Amazon sells electronics for. Fifty bucks sounds close to "normal" Canadian pricing.

Sennheiser HD 598's

Best headset i've ever used. Can hear everything in games, Music is awesome and not too overpowering. Actually sounds like music instead of being inside a subwoofer.

Great headset. Well worth the money.

Yeah, MSRP is almost never what Amazon sells electronics for. Fifty bucks sounds close to "normal" Canadian pricing.

OOOOH, I get it now, thank you.

Once again sorry for this mess of a post I've created.

Sennheiser HD 598's

Best headset i've ever used. Can hear everything in games, Music is awesome and not too overpowering. Actually sounds like music instead of being inside a subwoofer.

That's out of the OP's price range, wouldn't you agree?

Sennheiser HD 598's

But the 598's are $230, that's a whole lotta cash.

That's out of the OP's price range, wouldn't you agree?

But the 598's are $230, that's a whole lotta cash.

Whoops! Sorry I thought it was $600 lol.

Eh, hm. $60 on a headset you aren't expecting much at that point. I'd go with some simple turtlebeaches. PX22-PX21-PX3 Series.

Whoops! Sorry I thought it was $600 lol.

Eh, hm. $60 on a headset you aren't expecting much at that point. I'd go with some simple turtlebeaches. PX22-PX21-PX3 Series.

I'm not looking for headsets, I'm looking for just headphones, I already ordered a mic. But thank you for the suggestion anyways.