What pump/res combo has an equivalent pump to the XSPC X20 750 (Black Revision 4)

First post and first watercooling build. Coolermaster Haf XB EVO case, and plenty of leds. Will eventually post pics once i'm happy with the aesthetics 

i7 950

MSI R9 290 4gb twin froz in XFIRE

850 watt Corsair psu

blahblahblah :D

Just bought XSPC Raystorm w/ EX240 Radiator/750 Pump/Res, an extra XSPC RX120 rad and some cool fitting that I checked will fit :D

In a few weeks to come, I will be buying the waterblocks for both of my gpus. Which brought me to question if the pump will do all this. After a bunch of poking around, plenty of people said that pump will not handle CPU + GPU, which I totally understand.

My question is, what pump or even pump/res combo (preferably in a tube version) can I get to run in series with the pump that is in the raystorm kit. 

XSPC Raystorm w/ EX240 Radiator/750 Pump/Res KIT

XSPC X20 750 (Black Revision 4) (Pump that comes in the res)

What other options can be done? Im willing to pay a shiny penny for something that will work well, since it cant over power the x20 750. A single pump would do but im looking for a tube pump combo that is around the performance of the XSPC X20 750 (Black Revision 4). 

EDIT: So I found the DD-CPX-Pro 12V Pump has a flow rate of about 211 gallons per hour. the x20 750 is around 180 g/h.

But the head rate of the DD-CPX-Pro 12V Pump is 4m, compared to the head rate of the x20 750 at only 6 feet. Would these pumps be okay in series together?

Pump/res(X20 750) -> 240mm rad -> CPU -> 120mm rad -> Tube Res -> DDCPX pump -> GPU -> GPU ->

Need any advice. looking to do this at the end of the week. Is my best bet to get a d5, and just unplug the dual bay res/pump combo and use it for looks and as a second res? Or what pump will work with it?