New BitFenix Aegis!

They look kinda cheap to me, think this plastik aggressive look is about to die

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Nooooooo don't die on me BitFenix :( :(

Ugliest thing they've ever made.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

They look kinda cheap to me, think this plastik aggressive look is about to die

I have the Ronin and trust me, BitFenix's cases are plenty sturdy.

They look like some trucks you'd see in Euro Truck Simulator.

stole the words right out of my mouth hahahhahahahha, The pandora was a Bullseye but I think this would be a miss.

QRyyaRv_700w_0.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Wow nice big windows. Like them :)

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

stole the words right out of my mouth hahahhahahahha

This made me smile a lot bigger than I'd like to admit it did.

Ewwww. Just....

I'm sure they're nice cases, and the feature set is probably pretty nice, but If I wanted to buy a car that was an extra from fast and the furious.... This would be the target demographic.

I'm a chef. If You made food that looks pretty, people will find a readon to like it, or at least give it the benifit of the doubt. If you make food that looks like shit, people won't even give it a chance..... I don't even want to look at this.

Ewwww. Just....

I'm sure they're nice cases, and the feature set is probably pretty nice, but If I wanted to buy a car that was an extra from fast and the furious.... This would be the target demographic.

I'm a chef. If You made food that looks pretty, people will find a readon to like it, or at least give it the benifit of the doubt. If you make food that looks like shit, people won't even give it a chance..... I don't even want to look at this.

Yet in Nordic countries it's considered a delicacy to eat cooked sheep head.

I don't know why people are down on the looks, it has some angles but it's mostly very plain. I mean really, with the defines and obsidians and sources out there do we really need another simple black rectangle case really?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yet in Nordic countries it's considered a delicacy to eat cooked sheep head.

Mate I had to eat brains, sweet breads etc. as part of my apprenticeship (Brains are surprisingly creamy, and subtle) I actually like offal. This is just awful, garish crapola. I am not the target demographic for this case. I run a 900D where I can switch off the LED's, A little bit of refinement goes a long way.... And yes I can switch the LED's on, and have it look like a contestant on "pimp my rig"

Ewwww. Just....

You don't seem to realize that your preference in looks or design is subjective.

Mate I had to eat brains, sweet breads etc. as part of my apprenticeship (Brains are surprisingly creamy, and subtle) I actually like offal. This is just awful, garish crapola. I am not the target demographic for this case. I run a 900D where I can switch off the LED's, A little bit of refinement goes a long way.... And yes I can switch the LED's on, and have it look like a contestant on "pimp my rig"

Some people including myself actually LIKE the look.

Okay, so I sat through the video...

The bitfenix LED we saw on the Pandora is present, and is a really nice touch, I must say.

The modularity will let you stick a uprising amount of stuff in this case, even if you want to go with a non-standard/hardcore setup.

It does look like a nice system builders case, if you can get past the looks.

Okay now for the nasty stuff.

The air intakes are not filtered by the looks of things, if they are, you'll have to remove panels to even get close to the filters. (yes that front bulge really is just so much wasted space)

No room for a CD/DVD drive, I realise most people don't use these things in the enthusiast community, but it's still nice to have the option.

Apart from that This seems like a competant case. and much as I hate how it looks, bitfenix does make good gear. If you like how it looks, and don't need the extra input, this might be a case for you.

Edit: My apologies. The top fan mount's are filtered. Watched the overclockers video. bottom and front are also filtered. Not sure how you get at the front one though, maybe a slot mount at the top, or on a side?

Not too bad looking tbh and they seem to be decently watercooling friendly as well.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

You don't seem to realize that your preference in looks or design is subjective.

Pretty sure I stated. "I am not the target demographic" I think it looks garish. But hey some people want a mitsubishi eclipse with lime green paint, underglow lights, and a sound system that is outlawed in 15 states...

Okay, so I sat through the video...

The bitfenix LED we saw on the Pandora is present, and is a really nice touch, I must say.

The modularity will let you stick a uprising amount of stuff in this case, even if you want to go with a non-standard/hardcore setup.

It does look like a nice system builders case, if you can get past the looks.

Okay now for the nasty stuff.

The air intakes are not filtered by the looks of things, if they are, you'll have to remove panels to even get close to the filters. (yes that front bulge really is just so much wasted space)

No room for a CD/DVD drive, I realise most people don't use these things in the enthusiast community, but it's still nice to have the option.

Apart from that This seems like a competant case. and much as I hate how it looks, bitfenix does make good gear. If you like how it looks, and don't need the extra input, this might be a case for you.

I don't think that the fact that you cant put a cd/dvd drive in it is the problem, its the fact that I wouldn't be able to put things like my NZXT HUE RGB in it... This sucks but I'm sure their are other solutions for RGB LED lighting...

Pretty sure I stated. "I am not the target demographic" I think it looks garish. But hey some people want a mitsubishi eclipse with lime green paint, underglow lights, and a sound system that is outlawed in 15 states...

I wouldn't mind having that sound system... :-)

Oh, and BTW, I LIKE the Eclipse and I actually suggested to BitFenix that they make a green version of this case.

stole the words right out of my mouth hahahhahahahha, The pandora was a Bullseye but I think this would be a miss.

-snip

O.o I disagree, SHE is awesome...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs