4GB Zotac 760 or Gigabyte 2GB 960 OC

Need help trying to decide whether a Zotac GeForce GTX 760 993MHZ 4GB 6.0GHZ GDDR5  or Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 OC Wf 1279MHZ 2GB 7.0GHZ GDDR5  for editing with Adobe After Effect CS6, Photoshop CS6, and Fruity Loops Studio 11 would be a better choice for faster render time. 

Will have a 

Intel Core i5 I5-4460 Haswell 3.2GHZ

and 16GB of RAM

With a 500W PSU

Will I need a larger Power supply for the 760 as well to consider it?

Does the faster clock speed help with the 960?

Can you recommend a solid card for around the same price values? Like, any brand type and stuff? I just figure the CUDA cores help with the rendering in NVIDIA

Can you recommend a solid card for around the same price values? Like, any brand type and stuff? I just figure the CUDA cores help with the rendering in NVIDIA

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($269.99 @ Memory Express)

Total: $269.99

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-26 02:58 EST-0500

Out of the two? 960. It's a pathetic card on paper but it's actually pretty capable when you start looking at benchmarks.

NVM, The 760 can't use 4GB very well

It can actually

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Does GPU even matters that much for the tasks OP provided? If you just want CUDA support for acceleartion, get 750 Ti and save money. For gaming, get GTX 960 - 2 GB is ok-ish for 1080p, and GTX 760 can't really benefit from 4 GB. You can crank settings that high for the card to fill them, but your average FPS will be 15 or so, whats the point?

Does GPU even matters that much for the tasks OP provided? If you just want CUDA support for acceleartion, get 750 Ti and save money. For gaming, get GTX 960 - 2 GB is ok-ish for 1080p, and GTX 760 can't really benefit from 4 GB. You can crank settings that high for the card to fill them, but your average FPS will be 15 or so, whats the point?

My thought would be that the higher core clock speeds and stuff would improve things over the 760 or 750. But if that's not the case, which 750ti would you recommend for video editing and stuff? Or are any other cards better for around $250-$300?

My thought would be that the higher core clock speeds and stuff would improve things over the 760 or 750. But if that's not the case, which 750ti would you recommend for video editing and stuff? Or are any other cards better for around $250-$300?

HI, I would strongly suggest that you find out if any of the programs you mentioned can take advantage of the extra Vram of the 760, if thats the case buy that one. If none of those programs can take advantage of the Vram then the High clock speeds of the 960 will serve you better.

Either gtx760 or the gtx960 will give you more performance over the 750ti in my opinion.

Again I suggest you find out if those programs need the extra Vram.  I do not render or anything like that so i don`t know those programs very well.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1