NCIX: http://bit.ly/1ESE1xN

Amazon: http://geni.us/OFn

Roombas have been around for quite a while... about 13 years... but Linus finally decided to give one a shot last year. Are they the perfect "set it and forget it" cleaning tool for anyone that hates vacuuming manually?

thanks nick.

LinusVacuumTips? 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Hmmm, I'm not this lazy to have a need for this.

If I do i'll add googley eyes to it and just amuse myself.

Thanks Nick.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thanks @nicklmg 

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

thanks nick.

THANKS OBAMA!!!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

The motion in the video quality looks different. Did some equipment change?

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Nooo! And after we did so well on the last video! Back to the 12:00am+ upload schedule. :(

Oh well, I will almost 100% always stay up to watch the videos anyways, so I guess it's not that bad of a problem.

Ive always feared the idea of having a Roomba, mainly because of somethig like this happening while I am away from my house. 

hqdefault.jpg

Imagine coming home from a long day away to find a mess like that in the middle of your carpet...

either that, or they will soon become a commonplace in every home, and then eventually form a group like Skynet and take over the world, vacuuming one place at a time (and smearing poop everywhere)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

dont intel and amd buy a stock cooler from an out side vendor

and 

linus just give your kid a dollar to sweep the floors

or

get one of your workers to clean you house :)

THANKS OBAMA!!!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I remember my friend's family having a roomba at their house. They set it up on the ground floor and let it run when ever it felt like.It worked well for them because they had cats and slight allergies to the hair so they used it helped keep the hair under control.

Nooo! And after we did so well on the last video! Back to the 12:00am+ upload schedule. :(

Oh well, I will almost 100% always stay up to watch the videos anyways, so I guess it's not that bad of a problem.

Ive always feared the idea of having a Roomba, mainly because of somethig like this happening while I am away from my house. 

hqdefault.jpg

Imagine coming home from a long day away to find a mess like that in the middle of your carpet...

either that, or they will soon become a commonplace in every home, and then eventually form a group like Skynet and take over the world, vacuuming one place at a time

omg that's horrible.

+1 Alibaladin

That Dyson 360 Eye robot is the real deal. It has the same suction power as a regular vacuum. But it will cost over 1000 $. I want one of those so bad that if I had a choice to pick between this and a car I would pick this bad boy. Also it has tank tracks :D

-snip

post-108155-0-96965900-1424941752.jpeg

$1000 isn't that out there when it comes to Dyson vacuums the one my mom got was $650 but damn do those things can clean.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

dyson-36-eye-robot-vacuum-cleaner-12.jpg

640_dyson-robot.jpg

Does it come with VTEC?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.