game design course bundle save $780+

linuxnutcase

Saw this on Kotaku, seems like a decent deal.

Mainly this deal is $796 of game design courses, which you can buy for just over the average price, which right now is $8.24.

The first link is for the Kotaku article the second is for the website to purchase the deal.

Enjoy.

http://kotaku.com/pay-what-you-want-learn-game-design-with-these-in-dept-1687764173

https://stacksocial.com/sales/pay-what-you-want-game-design-bundle?utm_source=kotaku.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pwywgamedes_22515

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

Ewww, Kotaku.

I'll check out the second link or look for the deal separately, thanks for posting. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have a friend interested in game design, would this be a "get started" kind of thing?

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I don't really know, but for $ 8-9 it can't be that bad of a place to start.

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr