Seasonic P660 or Seasonic X750?

Hi guys i'm torn with these two power supply i'm looking for a silent psu another thing other than NZXT H440 (White) any alternative case like this one? silent case and with bad ass look! one thing that hold me to choose the nzxt is because they don't have a good cable management at the back of the case (base on the review). :) Thanks

Hi guys i'm torn with these two power supply i'm looking for a silent psu another thing other than NZXT H440 (White) any alternative case like this one? silent case and with bad ass look! one thing that hold me to choose the nzxt is because they don't have a good cable management at the back of the case (base on the review). :) Thanks

Get an EVGA 750G2. Better than those two, in my opinion.

Also, the H440 is a great case. The cables management is ok, but not worth not getting the case over.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

The h440 has great cable management options and any review that says otherwise is probably being wrong or being misinterpreted.

Get an EVGA 750G2. Better than those two, in my opinion.

There's nothing about the 750G2 that's better than the P660 or x750. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Honestly id probably get whichever one has a longer warranty.

They both come with a 7 year warranty.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

They both come with a 7 year warranty.

Thats what I assumed, its what my Seasonic has. 

Yes, go with one of the Seasonic PSUs. Both Seasonic PSU are very nice PSUs. They're also both modular and will allow you to use only the cables that you'll need without having a bunch of useless cables taking up space in your case. Also, have a look at the white Phanteks Enthoo Pro. You might like it better.  :)  It will have more room on the inside than NZXT H440 and offer much better air cooling. It also has the best cable management I've ever seen in a case.

http://www.phanteksusa.com/products/phanteks-enthoo-pro-white