Projector for Daylight Use

ZuluGod

I am looking for a projector which can operate in a room with lights on, with a 150"ish screen. I have been looking around and I have found the Epson EHTW5200, would this work in a situation that I am suggesting? The quality does not need to be super awesome, it just has to be 16:9, and as mentioned before, has to be easily readable in a room with lights on.

EDIT: I would like VGA, HDMI and Svideo inputs

I reasearched and researched and researched some more.  I ended up with this one.

It does work with the window open in the day sorta..though its soooo much better at night... ..it has no speakers( who cares..they would be garbage anyway ), but it has very low input lag, no 3d nonsense, no bs. its just good. It also has lens shift...not that keystoning crap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044UHJWY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm running it on a 120" screen.

I use an Epson something at work. Is HD I think (definitely 16:9) and has 3D support but the main reason I bought it was its in a room that gets direct sunlight most of the day, and it has a very high lumens rating. It works very well.

If you don't have sunlight to contend with however, most standard office projectors should handle the job reasonably well.

need a screen from the likes of Screen Innovation. probably cost way more than your projector though

CD Transport: Oppo 105 > RCA: Morrow MA1 / HDMI > Processor: Primare SP33 > RCA: Morrow MA1 > Amplifier: Elektra Theatron 7 > Speaker Cables: Neotech > Speakers: Monitor Audio RS8

I probably should have given some context... I am projecting onto a white wall in a building like the one linus tweeted here. That may help you understand lighting conditions a bit more. Thanks for the suggestions so far