Shield not working again

When I launch my shield game, it launches the game on my computer, but my shield says "Cannot connect to Snevok_PC."  I have tried troubleshooting everything possible, and even chatted Nvidia for help, but they said they were out of ideas.  My system is definitely capable of handling it, and my internet is plenty fast.  Any ideas?

dumb potential solution but did you accidently block something on your firewall related to it?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

What about your router?

It was working a week or two ago, its brand new.  Not sure about the model number off the top of my head, but I know it's supported.

dumb potential solution but did you accidently block something on your firewall related to it?

turned off my firewall to try to see if that would fix it, but it didnt :(

It was working a week or two ago, its brand new.  Not sure about the model number off the top of my head, but I know it's supported.

Then Its possible a firewall issue or the game you tried is not properly supported, try a different game or tinker with your router if you know how to.

Then Its possible a firewall issue or the game you tried is not properly supported, try a different game or tinker with your router if you know how to.

firewall is off, i'm just trying to launch steam big picture.