amd 6800k temps?

PandaTurtle

just looded at apu temps today and they seem abit high, but im not sure what "normal" temps are. sitting 50c idle and around 90 under load

post-192744-0-46797900-1424920120_thumb.

both those temps are quite on the high side, but technically aren't in the danger zone, I would probably see if it eventually hits higher than 80, and if it does then I would rethink your cooling solution (Whether upgrade or reapply)

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Pretty high temps

Maybe try changing thermal past and make sure the cooler is sitting properly

both those temps are quite on the high side, but technically aren't in the danger zone, I would probably see if it eventually hits higher than 80, and if it does then I would rethink your cooling solution (Whether upgrade or reapply)

now they are sitting 90c when cpu is at 100% and i have a 212 evo on it sooo...

remount and re apply thermal paste

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Are those temperatures High? Yes. Are they dangerously high? No. As stated above, re-apply thermal paste, and also try cleaning out dust and increasing case airflow.

"We are not defined by the lives we are forced to live, but by the choices we are free to make"

Are those temperatures High? Yes. Are they dangerously high? No. As stated above, re-apply thermal paste, and also try cleaning out dust and increasing case airflow.

90 degrees isint dangerously high? I though AMD bluscreened at 90...

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Unless something is terribly wrong, the processor will thermal throttle to protect itself. Is it good to run the processor at 90C all the time? No, but your processor is not  facing imminent death.

"We are not defined by the lives we are forced to live, but by the choices we are free to make"

Just so you guys know I've got a cpu from the same line and it DOES bsod @ 90C. 

Also Mine on the stock cooler and doesn't get that high so a 212 evo shouldn't have ANY problem keeping it much cooler

so reapply :D

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress