Project Man of Steel

MegaSkot

Man awesome and didn't realise the size of the rad till I watched the powder coating video.

This is just freeking bananas. Awesome work you did there

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

lovin' it so far.. followed

Mobo:Rampage v Extreme **Processor: i7 5930X @ 4.7ghz**Ram:Corsair Vengence 2800 16GB**GPU: GTX Titan X**PSU: 1300W Cooler Master Silent Hybrid**Hard drive: 512gb Plexton Pro SSD**Samsung EVO 1TB SSD**Case: Enthoo Primo** All razers peripehal
WC : Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Radiator ***Phobya V2 480mm Radiator!!***EK R5E Full Mobo WB***Nickel EK-FC Titan X with Black Backplate from EK*** Bitspower com angle fittings*** Primochill Hardline Fittings**Bitspower Dual Pump top and 200mm Tube Z with MCP655 pwm***Primochill PETG** Mayhem Dye

Follow me in instagram #grimmmreaper88

Thanks. :)

super_mouse.jpg

When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better

Airbrush...

Manof_Steel128.jpg

Manof_Steel129.jpg

Manof_Steel130.jpg

Manof_Steel131.jpg

Manof_Steel132.jpg

Could you explain how you did that? What mouse did you do? You used a sticker correct?

Thats a lot of work for a freakin mouse ^^ nice job

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

This is just too nice.

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

Awesome work on the mouse. Nice to see the process. :)

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods 

This is so amazing. :wub:

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Case frame:

The initial idea was to avoid the screws  and that's why we put the neodymium magnets in the case frame. 

Itself was made of acid resistant stainless steel, which doesn’t attract magnet, but case panels do, because they are made of weather resistant stainless steel, and that’s the way how  I avoid the spread of magnetism in the case and get what I wanted. The panels are holding well to the frame.

Soon, the case frame is going to powder coating (metalic silver color).

The carrier of the case I made of hard and tough white plastic (10 and 4 mm).

When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better

Looking great.

I have a suggestion, would like to hear your thoughts.  When I saw the cuts for the base, the two triangles, my mind immediately wandered to crystal pillars.  Did you contemplate if making the base resemble the crystalline Fortress Of Solitude?  ... or a small section of it.

...and yes I know, typing a few lines is easy.  Making something like that to integrate into the build can set you back weeks/months.