Reliable Cheap sites to buy Windows Keys

Aidan697

I just recently built my first system and installed windows 7 from a family owned windows 7 DVD. I Just noticed afterwards that all the keys had been used up and I had no key and it has just run out so I was wondering is there a website that sells windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit keys for a reasonable price

FYI

I have windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP 1 and I live in Australia

Thanks and I will check this forum post at about the same time tomorrow to see if I have got replies.

Cheers

EDIT: Wow thanks for all the support from everyone. it was great to see all of the replies on this forum post in such a small amount of time and i have now sorted this out so i will take my leave and thank-you everyone that helped with this. It is such a great community over here and i hope to help out more people in future.

Also seeing as I'm using my first custom built PC i built myself I may take some pictures and put them up in a new post for everyone's opinion.

I just recently built my first system and installed windows 7 from a family owned windows 7 DVD. I Just noticed afterwards that all the keys had been used up and I had no key and it has just run out so I was wondering is there a website that sells windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit keys for a reasonable price

FYI

Thanks and I will check this forum post at about the same time tomorrow to see if I have got replies.

Cheers

You can click the Follow this topic button at the upper right corner of this post and when you come back you will get notified of any replies to this post...

FYI

Cheers

Welcome to the forums! You may be able to find some reasonably-priced keys on eBay.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Reddit Microsoft Software Swap. Just got a key today.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

ThePirateBay.se

OP would like a genuine Windows key, OP probably doesn't want to illegally download a cracked copy of windows that is injected with keyloggers and spyware

OP would like a genuine Windows key, OP probably doesn't want to illegally download a cracked copy of windows that is injected with keyloggers and spyware

Anyone who gets a Windows cracked copy on piratebay, clearly doesn't know what they are doing on the internet..

Yep, got 8.1 pro key for 15 (20 AUD) dollars from here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

I bought mine from WexfordIRL, and he was a very pleasant seller.

I got mine from mrjeffy2341. He took a bit to reply to my initial message but then got my key to me a minute after I payed via PayPal.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

"injected with keyloggers and spyware."

You mean the complete same ISO as the original Windows, right?

It is very easy to get hold of an original .iso of Windows

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-recovery

what does get problematic is getting LEGAL keys, as far as I know no-one can sell Windows (not even Microsoft does this).  All you can do is buy a license to use Windows, so if anyone says I bought it so I can sell it on , legally they didn't. But then illegal ≠  immoral

It leads into a dark world, if you are buying a key for Windows use Microsoft

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

"injected with keyloggers and spyware."

You mean the complete same ISO as the original Windows, right?

Yes, "Most" of the ISO's on torrent sites have spyware hidding inside of them, you can get a genuine iso from microsoft.

Only place I'd every get a key from is Microsoft, they're obviously going to be the most reliable and 100% legal. Is a few dollars worth the possibility of the hassle that could fall upon you? Besides, if you get it from Microsoft you'll know that you'll get the free upgrade to Win 10.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

FYI

Cheers

Just purchased a Win 8.1 Pro - Key from this forum link. Works like a charm (you can see my handle there). You download the ISO/USB image from microsoft and use the Key to activate. Very cost effective. Hope this helps -- Tested Just for you.

Thx huilun02.

Yes, "Most" of the ISO's on torrent sites have spyware hidding inside of them, you can get a genuine iso from microsoft.

What's your source for that info? 

As far as buying keys, buying a key that isn't new and unopened is sketchy as. Windows Home Premium from Amazon is only like, $90 USD for the unopened OEM. 

What's your source for that info? 

As far as buying keys, buying a key that isn't new and unopened is sketchy as. Windows Home Premium from Amazon is only like, $90 USD for the unopened OEM. 

Nothing can be done to the key, but the installer (ISO file) can be modified to have it's own stuff in it like spyware.

Get the key from where ever you want but please get the ISO from microsoft only

Nothing can be done to the key, but the installer (ISO file) can be modified to have it's own stuff in it like spyware.

Get the key from where ever you want but please get the ISO from microsoft only

Getting keys that aren't still sealed is sketchy because there's no guarantee that they aren't selling the same key multiple times. Most keys are good for one machine at a time. If a single key is used on more than one system, it's piracy. 

And I was referring to the fact that 'most' ISO's have malware in them. I'm not saying it can't, or doesn't happen. 

Getting keys that aren't still sealed is sketchy because there's no guarantee that they aren't selling the same key multiple times. 

And I was referring to the fact that 'most' ISO's have malware in them. I'm not saying it can't, or doesn't happen. 

Alright