Arozzi Torretta XL

so tl:dr

Luke is too big for a chair designed for big people

not fapping friendly (those stains aint coming off)

not enough Linus-is-small jokes

but anyways, you guys should review this chair:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/mirra-2-chairs.html

The studio I work at decided to replace all the chairs with these several years ago. They are very comfortable and have tons of adjustability, so it's not a once size fits all.  I prefer the more professional, clean look over the gaming chair style.   I remember the store actually sent a rep over to teach everyone all the features it has.

If Linus is planning to replace all the workchairs in the office and budget is not a concern, then I would highly recommend getting these.

You guys should try stressless by ekornes. I love mine!

I'd love to see a review of a proper office chair sooner rather than later, so that you have a reference point of what a good chair is and isn't.

People can complain about how expensive an office chair is all they want, but it is truly worth every single penny. Not to mention you can typically find them used for a quarter the original price, and they aren't like typical chairs that fall apart after a few years. My local craigslist has Steelcase office chairs that are 50 years old listed and they are fully functioning.

The perks of being big...but as Slick said...best one is an IKEA one and you can get all comfy about it 

the thing that annoys me most is that there are no good chairs for short but heavy people. 

Hi, I have this chair my shoulders aren't so big so the wings don't matter to me & I recommend to build this with a somebody! Yeah those leg "wings" are not so nice  for movement but they keep you on a ergonomic position easily and I can sit in this many hours but for me THE buying reason was that this was almost 150 € cheaper than the other chair's. --> Link to my pic's <--

I think a DIY chair would make for a great scrapyard wars episode...

That would be Awesome .

Why do you review these high priced chairs...not everybody spends that much on chairs..isn't there like the best budget one?

That would be nice

I use the lean back feature in my DXRacer whenever I'm waiting for my queue to end in matchmaking or if I'm waiting for something to download/load. The headrest doubles as a pillow when you're doing this by the way. It's actually pretty comfortable :P

Most gamers don't have 600$+ sitting around for a CHAIR. heck they wont even buy a high end GPU even though its clearly better.

I do agree that something like a Humanscale is far better but alas ill have to defend this chairs because people just dont se the appeal of a chair that cost as much as there PC.

I agree that good chairs do not come cheap. But I would argue that if you are someone who spends most of their time sitting in front of a computer, you should seriously think about investing in a very good chair. I know it boggles most peoples minds when they see chairs that cost $600+, but that's only because many of us have been sitting on terrible chairs that cost $40-100 most of our lives and are not yet used to the idea that sitting in a proper chair built for good ergonomics and made of high quality should NOT be looked at as a Privilege but as a Right. If you were someone who walked around or even ran around all day for work, would use any old footwear that cost $25-50 or would you invest in footwear that costs $300 but it actually made a difference in the comfort of your feet?(Not saying this is fact for footwear, but I think you see my point [and it is fact for chairs]) 

I feel like many people are ignorant to the fact that high end chairs really make a big difference and there really isn't any snake-oil involved, unlike all these "racing-style gaming chairs". I mean, just the fact that its "RACING STYLE" chairs for people who are sitting in front of their computers is an oxymoron in itself.

And you shouldn't be defending this chair at all. There's no rhyme or reason to it, other than the fact that they're just look cool. And don't get me wrong, they do look cool, but for even this price range, you can find much better value in other chairs that actually promote good ergonomics.

but.. but... but... I want a headrest...

You can get a headrest for the aeron

Just Google "herman miller aeron headrest:

:)

Interesting video! Keep the chair videos coming! I need to get a new office chair and these are very helpful!

I daily drive and road race an Evo X - they come with some of the best street-oriented, daily driver Recaro seats ever made. They are some of the best seats you will ever sit in

Best picture I have of them is on the right side of one of my posters:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j221/XG08Zero/poster3-1.jpg

But the idea of taking one to a PC is just absolutely ridiculous. Ergonomics of a quality sports car seat and a computer seat are completely different - which was 90% of Slick's complaints about this chair. All the complaints that Slick made as far as limited movement are qualities that make for a decent sports car chair. The application of these seats in a computer environment is so ass-backwards it's facepalm worthy

It just blows my mind that people are clamoring over these silly racer-style chairs for their computer desk. I bet 90% of the gullible consumer base for these have never bothered shopping for a quality chair at all, and are just buying into the marketing hype.

You're paying overpriced money for budget bin "racing" seats - one that have awful support in their intended function (actual support in a car), and pass no safety certifications, which leaves these seats junk tier in the car market. Nobody wants them in their cars, yet throw them on a computer seat roller and kids are going crazy over them? wow.....

Pretty much this ^^^ Racing seats are designed to hold you in place under high lateral loads, not something you will ever experience sitting at your desk, they are not primarily designed for comfort, which is what you actually need while sitting at your desk.

And an XL sized chair that can't comfortably accommodate people with wide shoulders WTF? Is it just designed for tall people?

On a more positive note, I do like Luke's more chilled out presenting style.

6 months in and my DXRacer M-Series is still really good.

I sit an average of 8-12 hours everyday in mine. Still very comfortable and still not worn.

That Arozzi chair looks like a cheap knockoff.  I had never heard of them before this video.

When I was shopping around for my chair only 3 brands ever were recommended. (DXRacer/GTOmega/Maxnomic) 

o my god the twisted straps are killing me. stop it  :wacko:

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

If they're same pricing as Dxracer and GT Omega, I do not see a reason buy these. I actually checked out the Enzo, sadly I couldn't find anything to test out, however for just 20£ more, you get a GT Omega that has good reviews, so im undoubtly going with that instead, once replacing my good old chair.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I'd probably go with DXRacer.

Seen plenty of positive reviews on them and they seem like a quality manufacturer. Like Luke I'm a fairly big person so I'd probably go for one of the M or U series chairs. 

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

I just want a chair that doesn't squish down to leave me sitting on a metal or wooden baseplate after a couple weeks of use. Tried to order a DX Racer and they told me that I wasn't eligible for their Canada Wide Free Shipping, same with a reseller also offering Free Canada Wide Shipping.

littleRed

CPU Intel i7 4790k Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero RAM 32GB G Skill RipjawsX GPU EVGA Titan X Cooling Corsair H105 Case Corsair 760t Black PSU EVGA 1000P2

Storage Boot Samsung Evo 850 256GB Programs Samsung Evo 840 1TB Data WD Black 2TB Display BenQ XL2420G Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Razer Death Adder OS Windows 10

The Monza is way cheaper, in My country, than the other brands still thinking about getting one. Im way smaller than Luke, i would like to know if possible, did linus felt the same way about the bowl like sensation and the curvature of the chair? Since he is more about my size. First post I think, love the channel, boa sorte, in My country means good luck.

I am not sure if I would ever purchase a "gamer" chair.  It would have to have some pretty sick features in order to sway me on this point.  I do, however, recommend in purchasing a good chair.  One I have become fond of after using it for almost two years now is the Sayl Chair by Herman Miller, which has stood up to a lot of abuse.  It might have a steep price tag compared to what an average user might spend on a chair, but in my opinion it is worth it.  This is particularly true if you spend 6+ hours in a chair for some reason, like I have for the past few years while doing college online.  You guys should check it out, you might be able to recommend it as a great alternative to what some consider a "gaming" chair.  A gaming chair is any chair you are sitting in to play games unless it has something particularly well suited toward that individual task that no other chair is bringing to market.

Ikea chairs are great for the price. How about to review some? It would be really interesting for people, which don't have to much money and also for those, who don't won't too much money unnecessary. My is MARKUS, but VOLMAR looks interesting also.

I am not sure if I would ever purchase a "gamer" chair.  It would have to have some pretty sick features in order to sway me on this point.  I do, however, recommend in purchasing a good chair.  One I have become fond of after using it for almost two years now is the Sayl Chair by Herman Miller, which has stood up to a lot of abuse.  It might have a steep price tag compared to what an average user might spend on a chair, but in my opinion it is worth it.  This is particularly true if you spend 6+ hours in a chair for some reason, like I have for the past few years while doing college online.  You guys should check it out, you might be able to recommend it as a great alternative to what some consider a "gaming" chair.  A gaming chair is any chair you are sitting in to play games unless it has something particularly well suited toward that individual task that no other chair is bringing to market.

One of the reason I have now both a DXRacer, is because I know they are ment to used for more then 8 hours a day, without a problem.

Most office chairs cant do that, they also specify that they are only rated to be used for a set amount of hours per day.

I dont know how much that hour rating matters, but it seems to be how long you can use the chair per day, without hurting your self (everyone who have spent a day on a crappy chair, know what I mean).

Does anyone else feel weird/stupid buying a "gaming" chair? 

My position is really kind of a shame....My chair at school and the one at home suck, but I feel bad buying a new chair in either place (which i'll likely be throwing out in two~ years). 

I wouldn't buy one,,, basing their design on the car racer seats where the purpose is to stop you flying all over when pulling 4g slides on a rally circuit? 

Its just backwards... At the computer I want a huge squashy arm chair with lots of play to sit how the hell I like depending on what I am doing, The rest is just show.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard!