Keyboard not recognized by PC

Stonep11

Hey guys,

So I have been using a Tesoro Durandal Ultimate with my laptop for a while now (1 year) while I saved up for a PC.  I got everything but my case and put it all together with my keyboard and everything.  I ran the PC with no case for about a month (it got delayed in shipping) and when I got the case, I unplugged and put the PC together back in the case just like any other time.  When I booted up the PC (nothing was changed, it was just in the case now instead of sitting on the mobo box) the keyboard would not register.

I have tried a lot of fixes, even tried it on my laptop again, nothing works.  I seems like it must be the keyboard, but it is not like I dropped it or anything, I literally didn't move it on my desk, just unplugged it, built the PC, plugged it in.

Any advice would help, because this keyboard wasn't cheap, and I have used it too long to deal with the only crappy membrane I have to sub it for.

Try going to device manager and see if the drivers for it are

uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from site, no change

its weird because windows does that little noise when it is plugged in/unplugged, but it doesn't show up anywhere in device manager or in its own software, hell the lights dont even turn on on the keyboard