Cooler Master is still here to help and chat!

Will cooler master consider giving linus preproduction samples of products to improve cases before they come to market?

This....I never understood why case manufacturers don't do this. How much could it possibly cost to send an early design sample out to a couple reviewers to get feedback. Not to mention, most of the stuff that reviewers complain about seem like fairly obvious things, which really should be caught by the case designers themselves....

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Cooler Master I am still rocking the HAF912.  I know you probably wish I'd buy more stuff and I would but just sometimes well often it is all about money.  Great products though in terms of style and such for some gamers.  As for the quality I am wondering why is it so easy to chip off the paint on the orginal HAF912?  I understand it was a lower end case and cost cutting decisions are made but to make the paint quality better how much would you guys have to mark up a case?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Verified rep - we go through a complicated process to ensure that industry reps actually represent their company.

Weeeeell complicated would be overselling it a little, Wind. lol.

Will cooler master consider giving linus preproduction samples of products to improve cases before they come to market?

Cooler Master offered to have me come to Taiwan for a week to show me some stuff and get my feedback, actually.

The problem is that I have to be making videos and anything they showed me would be under embargo, so that wouldn't help me much. Would just be a week of no content :(

Cooler Master offered to have me come to Taiwan for a week to show me some stuff and get my feedback, actually.

The problem is that I have to be making videos and anything they showed me would be under embargo, so that wouldn't help me much. Would just be a week of no content :(

Hey Linus, any word on a Topre keyboard review?

Well, I think the idea would be to get opinions on the case (paying you for their time) and then fixing the case thereby making it a better case -- which should help sales a lot more than they would have to pay you to spend time giving feedback. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Weeeeell complicated would be overselling it a little, Wind. lol.

Ssssshhhh!

Who was the original master of cooling at Cooler Master?  :P

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

When's the Cosmos III coming out?

^ When is the Cosmos III coming out. If it is as epic as the last one I will be definitely buying one. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

@CM Norumu

Are there any plans to expand the available selection of case fans and heatsinks available in my country (Philippines)?

The only ones that I can find available are the T4, Evo 212, V8, and a bunch of red LED Sickle Flows...

Hi,

Do you know if the CM Storm Trooper is discontinued? It's out of stock in many online stores (EU at least) and since it's an awesome case I still would like to recommend it to my friends!

Thanks,

Hey there LTT and friends!

-snip-

Thanks!

CM Norumu

Since you're here... Does the pump on the Nepton 280l have PWM speed control? I'm asking because I seem to remember that it had a four-pin contact, and I can't seem to control it with my MoBo...

Edited by KaareKanin