Overclocking your monitor refresh rate - AMD GPU's

bartekxx12

I would recommend then dialing it a little back to 75hz since it might be at the point where it starts to damage the panel and cause dead pixels 

i can run it at 85hz  but the firmware turns the monitor off after 30 sec. that is the only sign that it is at its limit

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

Is there anyway you can overclock on an iGPU? I wouldn't mind getting 75hz on my MacBook monitor :D

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Is there anyway you can overclock on an iGPU? I wouldn't mind getting 75hz on my MacBook monitor :D

good luck with that... mac and overclocking well...... rip 

good luck with that... mac and overclocking well...... rip 

Running windows on my mac so all g :D, I need an excuse for an upgrade tho :D

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

My ASUS IPS monitor seems to be working @ 74 max.

At testufo.com it sometimes states potentional stutter detected, should I worry about this?

Edit: Hmm, it also does this at stock speed

What's the brand of your monitor?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

This is as good as the chip lottery.

2x Acer G247HYU: one goes to 63 hz, the other 85.

z

just overclocked a monitor from 2006

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHZ ll Sapphire R9 390x Tri-X ll  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 2x8GB @ 2400 MHZ ll MSI Z97 PC Mate ll EVGA Gold Plus 750W G2

i only got my asus PB287Q to 67hz. "this only works when i delete all the profile(list) add a custom with 67hz and restart pc.

sapphire r9 390x display port "cable" display port stream 1.2 (selected)
Windows 10 pro<-.
would like to ask if anyone got a working method for windows 10 as this is a bit glitchy for me.

i only got my asus PB287Q to 67hz. "this only works when i delete all the profile(list) add a custom with 67hz and restart pc.

sapphire r9 390x display port "cable" display port stream 1.2 (selected)

Windows 10 pro<-.

would like to ask if anyone got a working method for windows 10 as this is a bit glitchy for me.

still trying to figure it out myself too, on windows 8.1 I went from 60 to 75 and well it doesnt work on windows 10 for me at all

still trying to figure it out myself too, on windows 8.1 I went from 60 to 75 and well it doesnt work on windows 10 for me at all

thanks for responding. i think we need a CRU thats made for windows 10.

Got my BenQ monitor OCed from 60hz to 100hz.

Secret is : sleeping pills

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

got too suckors home , 60 to 65 on my asus , 60 to 72 on my LG. Unlucky...  going to change the old asus anyway.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

What? It's not working for me, even after I do everything and click "Ok," and when I reboot the settings aren't even there.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

• 10 months later...
Just now, ArmswieldTheHero said:

Does this work on windows 10?

AMD has integrated monitor overclocking in the Crimson software.  If you have an AMD card, you can try it.  I got my monitor up to a whopping 65Hz.  xD

75Hz (or even 70) would not work.

Just now, stconquest said:

AMD has integrated monitor overclocking in the Crimson software.  If you have an AMD card, you can try it.  I got my monitor up to a whopping 65Hz.  xD

75Hz (or even 70) would not work.

Read my mind, well I guess I'm stuck at 60fps.

Just now, ArmswieldTheHero said:

Read my mind, well I guess I'm stuck at 60fps.

To be fair, I still run my monitor at 60Hz.  Why risk blowing it?  :D

3 hours ago, stconquest said:

To be fair, I still run my monitor at 60Hz.  Why risk blowing it?  :D

^ This, I couldn't even get 65hz from my 'these days' el'cheapo 27" TN 1080p panel, only 62hz without frame skipping (No big deal for me, I've had this thing for years and am comfy with it)

My Previous monitor a 24" 1080p Benq would do 78hz with some frame skippage (Never liking 80hz) and sorting itself out at 70hz.

Very much a luck of the draw, worse odds than Silicon lottery.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 1 year later...

Goddamn garbage Korean monitors... I see everyone getting between 80-97Hz with bare minimum 70Hz yet my TWO monitors won't even do 65Hz even with a DVI Dual-Link and patched drivers on 2 different computers! In the CRU the numbers stays the same no matter if I choose "Standard/Reduced/Native" timings. Guess I'm out of luck.

- Crossover 27Q

- Shimian QH271