Alphacool XT 30 240mm, 120mm rad,

Corsair sp120 fans green led x5

EK Acrillic tubing 10-12mm

Various bitspower/EK fittings

Bitspower Z multi reservoir.

I'll follow your post sir.

This is interesting.

I also plan to buy evolv right after it's available in my country

Thought the Evlov was such a good looking case. Excited someone is finally building in it.

Yeah boooy my evolv just arrived today, im gonna watercool it later this year just with 2 GTX 970 ACX 2.0 i think.

And i have the same CPU and motherboard as u, so finally somebody can tell me how watercooling is in this case yay

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Just finished bending,fitting and filling the loop today. I had only 1 tiny leak which I fixed no problem.

I wasn't able to mount my resivour where I originally planned in the basement so I was able to mod it into the roof witch looks pretty good.

For my first time using Acrillic tubing I think it went ok. I will post better quality pics up soon and temps once it's properly running

Pictures are upside down for some reason :/

Black and Green looks amazing. You should have got the Z87 Sniper 5 for maximum greenness. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Damn! (*dunno what to say)

Can u take the pict a but further so we can see the full product sir? Im so excited with your build!

Hahaha

Will post more pics tomorrow with better lighting angles etc.

it's coming along nicely though :)

Ahahaha.. Thank u so much sir.

Damn..! This case still not available in my country. Can't wait anymore!

Oh, what about the HDD bay? Can we still keep it with that pump installed?

That looks real nice. Something about rigid tubing just makes everything so classy.

Couple of things i wanted to ask about. How did you get the green accents on the led corsair fans (or do they comes like that?), and whats that small round thing in the tube (is it the pump, or just a visual indicator?)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Still haven't finished cable management and lighting etc.

I have thousands of micro bubbles that should take a week

To get rid of. Will post what my temps are when its up and running

And the hard drive cage would not fit in the basement with

My pumps as I'm running 2 x D5 in a dual pump top.

Cheers,

Josh.

Wow, really creative on some of those runs. Looks like a tight squeeze but overall very well done! Those cable mod cables?

Still haven't finished cable management and lighting etc.

I have thousands of micro bubbles that should take a week

To get rid of. Will post what my temps are when its up and running

And the hard drive cage would not fit in the basement with

My pumps as I'm running 2 x D5 in a dual pump top.

Cheers,

Josh.

Your buit answer almost all my quistion about this case.

Thank u so much sir!!

But, i have one qustion. If i make a build like yours with rads on top and back but i dont pit any rad on the front, is it posible to keep the HDD bay with pump and reservoir installed?

Depending on how long your graphics cards are and if u mount ur res like I did u could mod you pump to fit on the motherboard tray somehow. Or you could u a res/pump combo

As I have 3 x 1tb 2.5inch SSHD and an SSD I had didn't really need the hard drive cage and I just used 2 brackets to put them on.

Also make sure you front panel connectors are put in before putting the tubing in mine fell out and it was a right pain to fix

Just don't go thicker than 30mm rad plus 1 set of 25mm fans on top for clearance issues

And if u do use a front rad 45mm is the max with long gpu's (780ti's).

Defiantly an awesome matx case for watercooling more than enough space to cram extreme hardware in with no compromises. Great airflow even with the sleek looking panels

My temps are insane!! At 24'c ambient temp Two gpu's, running full speed for 1.5hrs and only 46'c !!

That was 10'c better Than my last rig with 2 420mm monsta rads

Soo bloody good :D

What about the conclusion?

Is that a great case to work with?

Do you know Darius Sinathrya was just wondering when i saw u where from Indonesia

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Defiantly an awesome matx case for watercooling more than enough space to cram extreme hardware in with no compromises. Great airflow even with the sleek looking panels

My temps are insane!! At 24'c ambient temp Two gpu's, running full speed for 1.5hrs and only 46'c !!

That was 10'c better Than my last rig with 2 420mm monsta rads

Soo bloody good :D

Ok.. I'll buy this case after its available in my country.

Thank u so much for many many many good information sir.

This is very helpful.

Do you know Darius Sinathrya was just wondering when i saw u where from Indonesia

Yea.. He's a football presenter as far as i know

Yea.. He's a football presenter as far as i know

Yeah he is my cousin xD

Oouuww.. He's a good presenter.

Where are u from sir?

im from switzerland