$2000 Gaming Laptop

Anthony10

I am looking for a gaming laptop for ~$2000, however have found a few laptops that meet my requirements very well causing me to raise my budget a few hundred dollars more.

What I am looking for:

• High resolution (1440p+)
  • GTX 970M (<~$1700)/GTX 980M
  • High quality minimalistic chasis (some or all metal, not flashy or "gamery")
  • $1500-$2300
  • 13.9-15.6 inch
  • Preferably glossy screen, but matte is not a deal breaker

What I have found so far:

• Razer Blade 2015 - cons: only 970m, expensive, not sure if storage is upgradeable
  • Gigabyte P35X v3 CF8 - cons: loud and hot, a bit expensive, otherwise perfect
  • Aorus x5 - cons: not out yet, not sure how temps/noise will be, no reviews, expensive
  • Aorus x3 Plus - cons: loud and hot, only 970m, expensive

the MSI gaming series laptops are good take a look at those

the MSI gaming series laptops are good take a look at those

Accidentally posted before finishing OP, I would appreciate if you would take a look again.

As for MSIs laptops, I am not a fan of the brushed aluminum as it is a fingerprint magnet, the logo is a bit gamery, and reviews say that the cooling is very loud on their slim laptops. I do not like the look of their thicker laptops. Thank you though

Accidentally posted before finishing OP, I would appreciate if you would take a look again.

As for MSIs laptops, I am not a fan of the brushed aluminum as it is a fingerprint magnet, the logo is a bit gamery, and reviews say that the cooling is very loud on their slim laptops. I do not like the look of their thicker laptops. Thank you though

will do :D im not realy an expert in laptops so i cant think of anything else