:)

We have no slogan..

Atleast a "We tech things seriously may be".

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Wtf, looks like..

something...

Thanks nick

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

inb4 all the thanks nicks

interesting cant wait to see more form this company 

k00l, nice case :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hype

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

"We have no slogan" #screwtherules

Wow, this case looks complicated to build in.

inb4 all the thanks nicks

THANKS NICK!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

case is 2 op

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Infuriatingly close to the case I was going to design for myself, but still lacks a few things I need! 

Sooooo sexy! Definitely gonna be the case for my hypothetical next build.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Not a sexy enough case for me so no go.  Still thanks for the awesome laughs you gave me in this video Linus.  They were much needed.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Amazon link: EVAG Hardron. lmao Nick

NCIX: Watercooling stuff

fix yer formatting !! :P

Why would you position the hard drive directly below the GPU.

Under heavy gaming, that hard drive would get so hot die so quickly.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

I'm going to defend this case until the cows come home but...

1. You say you reached out to them numerous times for a review sample, being a crowd funded by enthusiasts I would have thought that would be something you would have supported and you should have purchased, instead of waiting for a handout.

2. This is a 2 guy operation, i'm sure any feedback you give them regarding manuals and such will be taken on board but there's still a lot to figure out here. I don't think they would ever consider themselves "case manufacturers", it was something they designed for themselves, had good feedback, got funded for and created a limited run of. It is still very much a niche and enthusiasts product.

3. It is not expensive for the amount of units that are being built at all. Have a look at the Nova project on your forums. A one off case that came in at over $2000. Comparing this case in a pricing bracket that mass manufacturers are competing in isn't fair to this case at all.

4. It was unwise to not also warn people that non-reference cards may not fit at all due to height in this case. The CUII cards or 970/980 Strix dont fit straight in without tweaking and something like a Classified or Platinum card wont have a chance.

It's called giving you the option to, if they didn't, someone would probably say they could have utilized that space for a HDD.

hard drives like the WD Green are rated for environment temperatures of up to 60ºC ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Great video but I found that at 5:15 the shot that went from blur to in focus was fucking atrocious, It might just be me, but I found my eyes trying to focus when it was out of focus and it just ended up hurting.

IDK, maybe that's a common thing and it just affected me this time but I noticed it this time and I hated it. :P

Other than that, an awesome video set to your high quality that we have come to take for granted (I still remember the days of a shoulder mounted camera looking at a box being cut open :P). And this video was about something pretty sweet, if I didn't already own a Silverstone SG09 that is pretty much small enough and holds a M-ATX board, I would probably look at buying this.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

That is a damn nice case. And yes it is quite pricy, but I guess you get what you pay for. I won't be buying one any time soon, but I'm happy just staring at the pictures and dreaming :D

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

can i get a list of parts that they use in the video Please :)

Case: NCASE M1

CPU: (hard to see under the cooler :P)

RAM: G.Skill RipjawsZ

PSU: Silverstone SST-SX600-G PSU

MB: ASUS Maximus VI Impact

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti

SSD: Samsung 840/850? + another brand

HDD: 3.5" Seagate

Cooler: Corsair H100i

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log