All-In-One Driver Software

ttam

Normally "driver software" are fake-malware programs.

This software has my stamp of approval as a "IT Professional"

0aWPzeA.jpg

Driver Packs is something I use pretty much daily.

- 770,000 drivers

- Quick and easy to use

- Works for Vista to 8

There are times where I have to re-install windows on a customers machine and it installs with no Ethernet drivers, etc. This will install & update all the drivers to the new(er) ones (not latest) but can save a lot of time by not having to find the motherboard, go download drivers and move them over.

The whole thing is about 8.8 gigs so I keep it on a storage server & a flash drive for ease of access.

This is 100% legitimate. They recently released a smaller more lightweight version but I have yet to give it a shot.

Website for download:

http://drp.su/download.htm

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I suggest you never use programs like this, they are based on searching the Hardware ID keys on hardware and sometimes it wont install the correct driver or a rubbish generic driver thats outdated. Just find the latest ones yourself from your manufacture website.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

It looks alright, but it doesn't seem perfect. It would be so awesome if there was truly an amazing solution, something like Ninite but for drivers. 

(I would like to add that I really love how macs just work when you install OS X, without needing to install any drivers. Unfortunately that isn't exactly possible with windows and the huge hardware variations). 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

I suggest you never use programs like this, they are based on searching the Hardware ID keys on hardware and sometimes it wont install the correct driver or a rubbish generic driver thats outdated. Just find the latest ones yourself from your manufacture website.

Of course it goes off the HWID. That's like a serial number telling it exactly which one to use.

This installs the correct driver every single time. The actual driver for it.

I use it and so do many other IT professionals. From someone who does this every single day for a living. It has my stamp of approval.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

It looks alright, but it doesn't seem perfect. It would be so awesome if there was truly an amazing solution, something like Ninite but for drivers. 

(I would like to add that I really love how macs just work when you install OS X, without needing to install any drivers. Unfortunately that isn't exactly possible with windows and the huge hardware variations). 

It has some flaws, like everything else but it full on works great. Like I said in the first post, it really saves time and a solid chunk of the time since I keep it updated, it's the latest driver (same from manufacture site)

It has some flaws, like everything else but it full on works great. Like I said in the first post, it really saves time and a solid chunk of the time since I keep it updated, it's the latest driver (same from manufacture site)

I might give it a try on the next computer I build / upgrade / reinstall windows on and see how it goes. 

I must say the amount of Russian and ugly interface worries me a little, but to be fair most stuff on windows tends to look quite bad but function very well. 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

I might give it a try on the next computer I build / upgrade / reinstall windows on and see how it goes. 

I must say the amount of Russian and ugly interface worries me a little, but to be fair most stuff on windows tends to look quite bad but function very well. 

#Russia #1

It's all in English when you download it. Since it's a Russian guy that makes it, the previews are just in Russian. I edited my orig post with a screen shot of mine that is in all English

It's all in English when you download it. Since it's a Russian guy that makes it, the previews are just in Russian. I edited my orig post with a screen shot of mine that is in all English

that 8.6gb file size though xD

and im sure overtime they will support more drivers

that 8.6gb file size though xD

and im sure overtime they will support more drivers

They upgraded pretty hardcore from the previous version 13.0 which was only 4.35 and fit on a DVD perfectly. This 14.9 update added in a ton of new drivers that get updated frequently.

The best thing to do if u can it used the CD that comes with ur MB :)

"Innovation is the only way to progress"

"To every action there is always an opposed equal reaction"

"There is only one road, always straight"

The best thing to do if u can it used the CD that comes with ur MB :)

These are the same drivers but the latest (most of the time) versions.

I use driver booster 2. From all i have tried i found this to be the best.

http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

That GUI screams malicious big time. You think they would do a better job designing their graphical interface than having it look like every malware in existence.

I use driver booster 2. From all i have tried i found this to be the best.

http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php

I see more IOBit software doing damage to Windows files. Plus that updates drivers & needs an internet connection. The one I posted is if you cant get on the internet. 

That GUI screams malicious big time. You think they would do a better job designing their graphical interface than having it look like every malware in existence.

The only bad thing about the GUI is when you install the drivers, it auto selects to install some normal but annoying software like codecs, etc

Just download the drivers from the official websites..

Well that requires a whole lot more effort. You have to get the mobo model, go to the site, download them and put them on a device. This is pop in the cd/usb, hit install and you're done, plus most of the time it's the latest and SAME driver

What do you think of Advanced System Optimizer. I use it weekly, to check drivers, defrag, clean registry

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

What do you think of Advanced System Optimizer. I use it weekly, to check drivers, defrag, clean registry

CCleaner I would recommend for cleaning the registry. Windows is fine for defragmenting itself. And drivers don't roll out all that often (maybe once every 6-12 months) so it's better to just check them yourself. The only critical driver one would have to check for is graphics drivers. Even then if the drivers you have work perfectly fine there's really no need to get new drivers unless you're looking for the little bit of performance gains that they might offer.

UPDATE:

I found a really good software his name is Snappy Driver and it really sounds great I think I gonna probably made a tutorial but you can check there project to waiting for:

https://code.google.com/p/snappy-driver-installer/

"Innovation is the only way to progress"

"To every action there is always an opposed equal reaction"

"There is only one road, always straight"

You do know that is a malware program right?

i used to use these kinds of software, its just much more reliable to go to the original website =/

Normally "driver software" are fake-malware programs.

This software has my stamp of approval as a "IT Professional"

0aWPzeA.jpg

Driver Packs is something I use pretty much daily.

- 770,000 drivers

- Quick and easy to use

- Works for Vista to 8

There are times where I have to re-install windows on a customers machine and it installs with no Ethernet drivers, etc. This will install & update all the drivers to the new(er) ones (not latest) but can save a lot of time by not having to find the motherboard, go download drivers and move them over.

The whole thing is about 8.8 gigs so I keep it on a storage server & a flash drive for ease of access.

This is 100% legitimate. They recently released a smaller more lightweight version but I have yet to give it a shot.

Website for download:

http://drp.su/download.htm

as a "IT Professional". Sorry but this bugs me. as AN 'IT

You should never use these kind of programs, even me as a normal guy knows that. They will do more harm then good. 

Processor: Intel i7-4790K *4,8GHz  Graphics card: MSI GTX 980Ti  Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Vii Hero RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb PSU: Evga SuperNova G2 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD & Seagate Barracuda 1TB Chassis: Corsair 750D Monitor: ASUS Rog Swift PG278Q