970 cs go 1440p fps

spartaman64

How much fps can i expect with cs go on a 1440p monitor at max settings? Im asking this to consider whether or not i should get a 120hz 1440p monitor.

If anything mate, your GTX770 is more than man enough for that game. It's your CPU which will make a bigger difference.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If anything mate, your GTX770 is more than man enough for that game. It's your CPU which will make a bigger difference.

should i get a i5 4690k

should i get a i5 4690k

Great cpu and if you have a Microcenter you can get $40 off with a combo deal with any z97 motherboard.

I get more than 120 with 4k DSR so you should be fine.

Wow. Does it look good? I have not played it yet but I just bought it. I have a 1440p monitor.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

should i get a i5 4690k

If money is not much of an issue for you, i would say yes. An i5 4690k will run circles around your FX6300 in that game. But that also means getting a new motherboard. The ram can be re-used ofc.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If money is not much of an issue for you, i would say yes. An i5 4690k will run circles around your FX6300 in that game. But that also means getting a new motherboard. The ram can be re-used ofc.

lol i will actually somewhat miss my fx6300 with its 1ghz overclock with the crappy amd stock cooler

lol i will actually somewhat miss my fx6300 with its 1ghz overclock with the crappy amd stock cooler

Hopefully i'll be putting a new rig together next month mate, i'm gonna miss my ol' Deneb chip myself, it's rarely been turned off since i put this rig together.

Great cpu and if you have a Microcenter you can get $40 off with a combo deal with any z97 motherboard.

Wow. Does it look good? I have not played it yet but I just bought it. I have a 1440p monitor.

Can't say, i'm a scrub. I can't tell the difference between 1080p with AA and 4k besides scaling. In games, at least.

at 1080 my FPS is locked at 300 on the 970 and over 3 screens (5760x1080) i get about 150ish 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I get about 150fps at 4k with a gtx 770! the fps count on steam maxes out at 200fps and it often hits that

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I get about 270-300 FPS everything maxed out on 1080p with my R9 280. So I guess you'll be alright :D

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

I have a 970 and play at 1440P. I just fired it up and i get FPS between 180 and 260. ;)

who cares...

Try achieving that on the custom or modded servers. 100-200-300 FPS constantly impossible. Achievable on the competitive only. I'm at 1440P with 980 SLI and my FPS can dip under 60 with loads of players.

should i get a i5 4690k

I currently have a 4670k @ 4.4GHZ and I also play CSGO almost exclusively. I use a GTX 750Ti at 1080p max video quality settings at 2x MSAA and consistently max out around 200fps with slight dips under smoke and heavy graphical load situations (Cobblestone is a bitch of a map).

I have been told that CSGO is a very CPU intensive game so I would personally upgrade your CPU before your GPU if you already have a GTX770.

Edit:

You could pick up a brand new i5-4690K and a solid Z97 MoBo for about $350usd from New Egg. No idea where youre from but thats what I can see right now via pcpartpicker, which is the approximate cost of any GTX 970. Based on GPUBoss comparison, the GTX 770 is only slightly worse than a GTX 970 and still better than most R9 290s

Sometimes i troll...

3D Mark Fire Strike Score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3854240 +215mhz Core Clock +440mhz Memory Clock @4.6ghz 1.325v

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/b1aze/saved/qQFxFT