Good UK VPN?

alexyy

Well I'm from the uk and I'm constantly getting throttled and don't like how ISP's can look at your shit and I'd like to find a decent vpn which doesn't kill my speed.

I'm willing to pay for one but don't want it to be too expensive. 

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

I use ultrasurf is very easy to use it doesn´t require installing, but i don´t know to wich country connects to.

Hola, cyberghost and I die when I say this but check if hotspot shield is still any good.

Hola, cyberghost and I die when I say this but check if hotspot shield is still any good.

What's wrong with hotspot shield ?

What's wrong with hotspot shield ?

When I used it a year + ago it was good but then they added pay walls and the "registry editor" inside that changed the systems proxy ip/port started messing up for me. Oh and did I say ADS? It was fast but I've heard it's gone to shit now. 

• 1 month later...

First off, try Hola.

is Hola good for streaming?, just found out f1 isnt on tv any more since foxtel (cable service) brought the rights

Its all about those volumetric clouds

is Hola good for streaming?, just found out f1 isnt on tv any more since foxtel (cable service) brought the rights

The only problems I've had with it were Netflix kinda blocking it. Using movies.netflix.com with Hola seems to still work fine.

Sig under construction.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs)