Scrapyard Wars Episode 1a

On a scale of 7-10

How was my voice over work and why was it 9/10?

You were a little close to the mic, 11/10.

$300 CAD is $241 USD  (at current rate). Where did you guys get $78 USD? 0.20 into the video. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

On a scale of 7-10

How was my voice over work and why was it 9/10?

It was roughly an 8.5/10 with a french judge. 12/10 any other judge.

That was really cool, guys. Liked the part about the dingo.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

My favourite video(series) on LTT in a long time. :D

With a bit more time for planning your could get a i3 and a GTX 660 Ti out of that budget. I like looking around for scrap PC parts for a ~$300 PCs. It's surprising what you can find. :P

who cares...

Fantastic idea, excellently done. I'd really love to see more of this series. If you do about one of these a month, it would be fantastic.

But you guys really need to stop splitting each video into 150 parts.

Honestly, this is maybe your best idea ever :) It was really funny and the concept is really cool, can't wait for next week! :D

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

So any one have a clue about the arm band Luke was wearing? jw if it was something techy or just a cool arm band.

thoughts so far:

-parts 1abc....

-random edzel voiceovers

-linus ended up using his celebrity status to lowball a fan

-i now know what "bank" Linus uses.

-Luke drives a TL while Linus has a LamboCivic

What and briliant idea for a video. Why havent you done something like this ealier.

I hope you actually do some dumpster diving, alot of computers get thrown out that are actually still good

Its all about those volumetric clouds

This was honestly my favourite LTT video since, idk, a long time... Some very funny parts and very interesting topic matter. Well done team!

And for everyone wondering I do believe the part 1a thing was also a joke given how much flak their previous multi-part videos have been... you know their humour.

This was awesome and unexpected. But you seriously say that i have to wait a whole week for the next episode and another for the final? So cruel

I like this ! Random challenges that can be intresting :) Tbh i think luke is going to win, well i hope that :D 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Linus leaked the link on Twitter while teasing it :P

And facebook

Oh man i am looking forward to this!!! :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||