February 13, 2015 - The WAN Show Document

LinusTech

Afterparty Link?

100% collateral damage is fine and do not worry about people saying slogan's not professional, I assume most of the subs on this channel are just like me, we like the good news with a drop of fun on it.

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

When I was  a kid around 10 or 12 and would go to the mall I always when to RadioShack first thing. Hell when I was 16 I built my own speaker cabinets I used all realistic speakers in the box plus the 3-way crossover that had frequency options. 

Also about the uber priced net cable. I do have to say something about Monster Cables. They really work well. I bought the Bose Companion 2 2.1 set up and the cable they gave to me in the box was crap, if I bumped my PC the speakers would cut out on either the left or right side. Then I got a monster cable and now I can toss my PC anywhere or knock into it and it's all fine. also the bass sounds a bit deeper and cleaner.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

So a big thing with Radioshacks downfall which is actually really funny being that Sprint is acquiring them is Sprint was a major cut to their profits. I will try to explain without getting to in depth. When a customer signs a contract with any phone company then fails to pay the bill or terminates the contract the seller takes a huge hit. The cellular company then backs the selling company with paying that fee. When Radioshack and Sprint signed their contract this was missing from the contract. So every returned phone, unpaid bill, and early termed phone Radioshack took a major hit. So I find it funny that Sprint is now buying the company they helped destroy. This isn't their only downfall of course poor customer service stopped people from going in their all together, and trying to reinvent themselves hurt.

Facebook rolls out feature for users when they die

Source 1: linustechtips.com OP: Ethnod

Source 2: bbc.co.uk

• can give permissions to a spouse, other family member

• can also have it close down when you die

• raises the question of how they confirm your death - do they need a copy of the death certificate?

im sure everybody has experienced this:

a colleague or friend that died and is still posting on facebook..creepy for some who knows his/her death, but can mislead the others who does not know of it...

hopefully, nobody uses fake death for scamming people off..

So no afterparty? :(

Pity.

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

Hey Linus, I think what you were looking for would be a mini-flak cannon of sorts :)

Did anyone else notice the hickey on Linus's neck?

Edit: The shadow on his neck made it look like one because the monitor I was using made it look very red.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Any one know when the wan show is aired on twitch? (Day and time)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Any one know when the wan show is aired on twitch? (Day and time)

Friday 430 pm local time

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4