Longest console gaming session ever?

DeViLzzz

Well over the last few days I may have set the record for my longest console gaming session ever which was 20 hours straight.  I played NHL 15 on Xbox 360 in EASHL mode over and over again.  Low point was having some guy send me a message saying I was the worst d-man he had ever seen but I know I am bad and I messaged him back saying,"... and????"  The high point was what I ended my time playing EASHL with and that was scoring 4 goals as a d-man.  :)  Soooooo .... with all that said what is your longest console gaming session ever?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Dunno about straight but I remember doing around that much time when me and a few mates were playing a game when we were little kids.

perfect dark

the year was 2000

played it straight for around 16 hours

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I once spent ~20 hours or so trying to play all the way through Ocarina of Time, I'm pretty sure the N64 controller gave me arthritis.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I have no idea how long it was, probably wasn't the longest I've played, but years ago I do remember playing NFS: Most Wanted on PS2 for so long one day that my thumb was indented from holding down X for so long.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Not that long, maybe 6 hours. Me and some friends went to a place that had a lot of xbox 360s, basically an 'internet cafe' of xbox 360s, but no xbox live because it wasn't a legit place, everything was pirated, all consoles JTAGed, etc. We played CoD:BO with anyone there. needless to say, the place was noisy with a lot of teens trash-talking and stuff, lol.

Not that long, maybe 6 hours. Me and some friends went to a place that had a lot of xbox 360s, basically an 'internet cafe' of xbox 360s, but no xbox live because it wasn't a legit place, everything was pirated, all consoles JTAGed, etc. We played CoD:BO with anyone there. needless to say, the place was noisy with a lot of teens trash-talking and stuff, lol.

teen center? We had some of those around where I live years ago but no one goes to them so that was why they had been shutdown.

Two days straight. Back when i had an Xbox 360 and got 2 2 day free trials for xbox live. Halo 3 online multiplayer. 

We beat the game on legendairy before that. Then we started playing online. We made some kids cry that weekend.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not on console but I did a 24 hour stream with my friend before. We played for about 28 hours though all together.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

When I was trying to play through some campaign and it kept restarting so I ended up playing it one sitting.

Gran turismo 2 on the ps 1 did some 100 and 300 lap endurance races for a total of about 36 hours

all the rest of my marathon runs where on pc

Let's agree to disagree

I once spent ~20 hours or so trying to play all the way through Ocarina of Time, I'm pretty sure the N64 controller gave me arthritis.

vA9zkl.jpg

Because he had a hard drive.

Years ago when the game came out, I bought Boom Blox for the Wii.  My son and I played it for over eight hours.  

That's our record for a single game. 

We had a great time.  

I played Forza 3 for 53 hours after picking it up on midnight release.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

back in the day i think i played final fantasy 8 for about 32 hours solid.  oh to be young again

Well over the last few days I may have set the record for my longest console gaming session ever which was 20 hours straight.  I played NHL 15 on Xbox 360 in EASHL mode over and over again.  Low point was having some guy send me a message saying I was the worst d-man he had ever seen but I know I am bad and I messaged him back saying,"... and????"  The high point was what I ended my time playing EASHL with and that was scoring 4 goals as a d-man.   :)  Soooooo .... with all that said what is your longest console gaming session ever?

30 hours playing modern warfare 2 on the xbox 360 and 52 hours playing WvW in Guild Wars 2 being a server commander. I think I died the next day and slept for a whole day lol. I logged in 100 hours in to GW 2 that week. I don't ever advise anyone to do that.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Dont know but it was probably Skyrim when I first got it because I was super mega ultra excited to play it. That, and its Skyrim

about 20hrs of CoD

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

longest i spent was when Halo 3 released, completed the entire campaign without turning off my xbox

28 hours is now my high for NHL 15 and I think it is the longest ever for me for a game including when I play WOW.  I could be wrong though.

.... and today I played for like 7-10 hrs straight.  I am so into that game now I am beginning to lose track of days and times and hell finding it very hard to put down.  EASHL is too much fun and I found out that it can be even more fun when you try different builds which I have only done a little of.

63.5 hours the days after Skyrim released. I had a timer set up, to see how long I could make it.

How are you not dead?

I think my longest was when the first Fable came out on the original xbox, would have had to be a solid 10 hours on the lounge-room floor lol