Mechanical Cherry Blue UK layout backlit Keyboard Recommendations?

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard with a UK layout (short left shift, large enter) preferred keys would be cherry mx blues and it needs backlighting. colour changing and/or extra macro keys would be nice but not required and It needs to be full size (with num pad) Any price is fine. Any recommendations for companies that do there keyboards in different layouts would be good too and if anyone cares I'm switching from an Alienware Tact-X 

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard with a UK layout (short left shift, large enter) preferred keys would be cherry mx blues and it needs backlighting. colour changing and/or extra macro keys would be nice but not required and It needs to be full size (with num pad) Any price is fine. Any recommendations for companies that do there keyboards in different layouts would be good too and if anyone cares I'm switching from an Alienware Tact-X 

I would help you but I actually cannot find anything. Maybe an ISO layout keyboard from WASD?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||