Recording Battlefield 4 at 60FPS Stable!

Huilun, i thank you so much for your help and all the time u set aside to type all these posts :P Ill look into the price in total now, and might just not take the 250gb SSD due to the fact that i dont play much games beside bf4 ;P so i think that will be it :) But 4 realz tho, thank you so much, ill keep you posted as to how things are going :)

Hello Everyone :D

Im hope you guys can help me, since you are my last bit of hope! I'm looking for a list of computer components that will be able to record and play Battlefield 4 at 1080p Ultra settings 60FPS stable!! ;) (In Fraps that is)

I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find a answer. I only play Battlefield 4, and want to record my gameplay, but my FPS drops to like 25-30 FPS when recording at 1080p LOW settings. Im not looking for a OVERKILL PC, just one that will be able to handle the above mentioned! :P

What components should i start upgrading/replacing, in order to get 60+ FPS WHILE RECORDING!?

Current Pc specs :blush:

Motherboard - Gigabyte - GA-Z77-D3H (rev. 1.0)

CPU              - Intel Core i5 3330 3.0Ghz Socket 1155

RAM              - 8GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600mhz

GPU             - PowerColor R9 270X (Not Oc'ed)

PSU              - Baobab 550w

HDD 1          - 250GB Western Digital 7200RPM (for OS and games)

HDD 2          - 1TB Western Digital 7200RPM (For recordings)

Thanks for your help in advance!

:ph34r::):D :lol:

Hasie

Um...Nvidia card and use Shadowplay. Lol. I have a 780Ti and I record at well over 100+fps the entire time I'm playing. 64 player maps, everything.

Um...Nvidia card and use Shadowplay. Lol. I have a 780Ti and I record at well over 100+fps the entire time I'm playing. 64 player maps, everything.

Aight thx :D Ill try it out as soon as i can! For i just dont want to spend money on a new card, i just got one :P

Does shadow play work for ultra wide yet? 5760x1080 type stuff.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Ill try that out as soon as i get back home :D I was actually looking to buy a Nvidia card, since i've been a fan since forever, but just recently got a R9 270X (new) as a gift, so i started using it.

I just dont want to buy a Nvidia card, and then find out i get the same FPS drops, and stuff :(

If i buy a Nvidia card, what should i buy? like i said, i just dont want a OVERKILL G/card for Recording BF4 MP gameplay.

Hasie

Your budget?

id reccomend a GTX 960

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i got saw them posts aswell! But thought id ask, since i sometimes overlook stuff...Thanks Huilun!

See, i dont mind buying a GTX 960, but the problem is what do i do with the R9 270x? Since its basicly going to lay around here and gather dust :( Ill buy windows 8, and then use Intel QS for now, since i dont experience any frame drops while recording, before it crashes. Windows 8 is on a speacial as of yesterday :D atleast. As soon as my budget is a bit bigger, ill make an upgrade on the GPU,PSU,CPU,MB, and get an SSD :D just need to save up a bit more.

But Huilun if u want to can alter the list to fit in a Decent Gcard, like the GTX 960 in there, just make sure the 600w psu will be enough :P haha. I think ill stick with the Corsair RM 650, since the EVGA psu is not available in South Africa

Huilun - so the RM 650 is good enough ?

What would u say is the Order for me to buy, from the most improvement At 1080P 60FPS recording, to the lowest improvement?

I use OBS for everything I do. Streaming/Recording. Seems to work well enough for me, only issue is, I usually record and stream at the same time, so it can come out pixelated. (Not sure if they are linked to each other, not really read into it)

One last question, Huilun if i record gameplay, edit them, and upload to youtube, what card would u suggest? the GTX 960? or would a 970 be better? being said, that im on a budget.

Tank_Fist, i used OBS yesterday, without Intel QS, but the problem is i started FPS dropping :( i used Fraps, at full size 30 fps, and it dropped aswell, But at Halfsize 60 fps all is fine, i really hope that if i get Nvidia card that I wont experience FPS drops also

• 1 month later...

One last question, Huilun if i record gameplay, edit them, and upload to youtube, what card would u suggest? the GTX 960? or would a 970 be better? being said, that im on a budget.

I agree with Huilun however, if you are on a budget try the R9 290x it has halved in price since launch and still offers amazing performance!

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!