Fancy and silent gaming mouse?

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm looking for a new gaming mouse, which is fancy with lotsa buttons, but also doesn't sound like a AK-47 while clicking.

Any suggestions? :-)

Thanks in advance!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

logitech g502 is the best gaming mouse i have ever owned

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

How many buttons are we talking about? If you want more than 3 side buttons, your best option is probably the Logitech G600, followed by the Razer Naga.

How many buttons are we talking about? If you want more than 3 side buttons, your best option is probably the Logitech G600, followed by the Razer Naga.

I prefer having at least 3 side buttons, and some extra buttons in the middle of the mouse (between the two mouse buttons etc.)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

I prefer having at least 3 side buttons, and some extra buttons in the middle of the mouse (between the two mouse buttons etc.)

Gotcha. Well, if you're fine with only having 3 side buttons, then the G502 is good. If you want more, my suggestions for the G600/Naga still stand.

I don't condone the buying of Razer pretty much ever but the Naga is not too bad. Just buy an extended warranty.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm looking for a new gaming mouse, which is fancy with lotsa buttons, but also doesn't sound like a AK-47 while clicking.

Any suggestions? :-)

Thanks in advance!

Fancy and lot's of buttons: Logitech G502.

Note: that you don't need 12.000 dpi or many of the extra features the G502 has.

To my understanding the Steelseries Rival is very quiet. It uses Steelseries proprietary switches which are quieter than than the Omron's and Huano's other mice uses.

It also have the 'perfect' Avago-ANDS 3310 optical sensor and a dpi of 6500.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

logitech g502

razer's quality is terrible, wouldn't recommend them for anything really

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

logitech g502

razer's quality is terrible, wouldn't recommend them for anything really

Agree on some extent, have a Razer Carchairas headset, sound itself is fabulous but you need a USB AND audio jack + there's a horrible background noise made by it, which is drawn out by my music though.

Basic guide to CPU's!