Does AMD game DVR work right now?

lovingGamer

Does AMD game DVR work right now? i don't have AMD GPU to test it.

you mean the amd gaming evolved's recording shit?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yes, it works right now.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yeah that shit. The shit works though :)

yeah but its still shit ,MSI Afterburner works just fine 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yes, it works right now.

Why did it not work and will that happen again?

yeah but its still shit ,MSI Afterburner works just fine 

MSI has one too? hmm

Is it good?

Yes.

I'm not sure what you mean. You've tried the feature before? The feature wasn't always there.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

you mean the amd gaming evolved's recording shit?

Why shit?

AMD is nice?

MSI has one too? hmm

Is it good?

It's CPU intensive.

Why shit?

AMD is nice?

lol. I absolutely hate every amd related software out there (drivers,tools,etc) I am ok with the hardware side of the things considering I still have a 7850

It's CPU intensive.

And AMD is GPU intensive right?

And AMD is GPU intensive right?

I don't know how the recording functionality works with AMD's method.

it uses RTSS which MSI afterburner uses, its the same thing.

you don't know, but you know it works?

it uses RTSS which MSI afterburner uses, its the same thing.

AMD and MSI use same method? some thous two programs are same thing?

I did not know that afterburner can recorde gameplay, is it good?.

you don't know, but you know it works?

It's a functionality that's been put in the Raptr software. But I don't know if it uses the CPU or GPU.

It's a functionality that's been put in the Raptr software. But I don't know if it uses the CPU or GPU.

Yes because it doesn't use any CPU power, it uses the H.264 encoder directly on the GPU. 

No performance impact really because when you're gaming H.264 encoder sits there doing nothing anyways

it uses GPU :)

the gpu has a h.264 encoder so it uses that not the actual gpu core

I prefer to use dxtory or open broadcaster. You can choose the h264 encoder that are build into your gpu in those too. At least with Nvidia

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Does AMD game DVR work right now? i don't have AMD GPU to test it.

From your previous thread i thought you're using AMD GPU.  What graphic card  you currently use?

Yeah Game DVR work, i use it to record Dota 2 gameplay without performance drop. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

From your previous thread i thought you're using AMD GPU.  What graphic card  you currently use?

Yeah Game DVR work, i use it to record Dota 2 gameplay without performance drop. 

At the moment i have Nvidia, but that will only be for 2-3 Weeks!

So i'm looking for AMD Software cause i will get R9 280 :)

At the moment i have Nvidia, but that will only be for 2-3 Weeks!

So i'm looking for AMD Software cause i will get R9 280 :)

Pozdrav :)

Ive been using the Raptr app since i got my 280x a few months back and im really enjoying it. You can record gameplay or use a backlog feature (analog to shadowplay) with up to a 1 miunte capture. I havent used any other software like dxstory so i cant compare it. Never really intended on recording my gameplay but since its literally as simple as clicking an ON button i decided why not. There is a bit of a confusion for me right now because they had an upload feature directly on their site but now they made a completely new site called plays.tv 

Dont know what to think about that just yet however thats seperate to the actual capture part of your question. 

Here is a clip i managed to upload in 1080p if you want to see how it looks.

http://plays.tv/video/54b15c97e77050d942?section=user&pos=1