PlanetSide 2 motion blur and GPU particles effects grayed out

Inkz

So I booted up PS2 today for the first time in a while and noticed those 2 options are grayed out, and I really like those settings. Anyone know how to fix it?                                                          (I have a  GTX 780 so it is not a GPU problem.)

I think that's generally just that you can't change them while playing on a map and only can change them in the character menu.

I think that's generally just that you can't change them while playing on a map and only can change them in the character menu.

Nope, I already checked that.

Nope, I already checked that.

Huh, then i don't know, Sorry.

Uh Planetside 2 I believe is a PhysX based game am I not right?  So with your 700 series card you should be able to get it working.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Uh Planetside 2 I believe is a PhysX based game am I not right?  So if you are running an AMD based video card you are not going to get what people with Nvidia cards get.  Sorry. :P

Please read the original post before posting.

Please read the original post before posting.

... and if OP you didn't mention a card you had before in your build specs it would have helped.  I was tired and only noticed the AMD card mention.  Seriously wth is mentioning a past card in your current build going to do for anyone?

Anyway best of luck and enjoy the PhysX once you get it working properly.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

... and if the OP didn't mention a card he had before in his build specs it wouldn't have thrown me off.  I was tired and only noticed the AMD card mention.  

It's ok, besides I meant that in the post I said I had a 780 to try and clear that up before questions were asked. I guess I will make the 780 part really obvious now.

... and if OP you didn't mention a card you had before in your build specs it would have helped.  I was tired and only noticed the AMD card mention.  Seriously wth is mentioning a past card in your current build going to do for anyone?

Anyway best of luck and enjoy the PhysX once you get it working properly.

Oh and the whole mentioning also mentioning my previous GPU is that was my first high end card, so I guess I was kind of proud of it when I wrote it. Also to show people that I have used both sides and have experience with both. (not biased)

Both have been disabled until they actually get fixed. GPU Particle Quality is PhysX which has been busted for a LONG time.

You can still enable Motion Blur by changing Overall Quality to Ultra but it's a locked option. 

PhysX is disabled because of this:

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Both have been disabled until they actually get fixed. GPU Particle Quality is PhysX which has been busted for a LONG time.

You can still enable Motion Blur by changing Overall Quality to Ultra but it's a locked option. 

PhysX is disabled because of this:

Thanks, I just actually learned about the motion blur by some searching, weird that it is locked in custom. That is kind of sad though, the physx in this game was one of the reasons I got a 780.

Thanks, I just actually learned about the motion blur by some searching, weird that it is locked in custom. That is kind of sad though, the physx in this game was one of the reasons I got a 780.

It's still good without. Knowing SoE it'll get fixed in five or six years.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon