So I looked up the most irreligious country, and the result was....

Sammael

I kinda knew it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why would you visit Sweden because of it being the most non religious country? It doesn't make any difference to the tourism at all...

go someplace warm instead... visiting Sweden is a waste of time and money.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

SWEDEN !!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_by_country

I'll have to visit someday.  Denmark was right on their heels.  

So basically you have a large interest in going to a country that has little religious presence? 

The chart on wiki provides interesting info so I'll thank you for that, however you happen to make some of the most argument inducing threads in the forum. =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thought it was the Netherlands.

Why would you visit Sweden because of it being the most non religious country? It doesn't make any difference to the tourism at all...

You may be right, let me find the least religious country that is warmer.  Maybe that is partly why so many people stopped believing in god there, what kind of good and loving and just god would allow the world to be so cold.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Umm, no it's not. There's loads of beautiful places to see and beautiful people to meet. Had some of the best times of my life In Sweden.

In fact, the only country I've ever been too that is even close to a waste of time is Eritrea, because you're not allowed to leave the capital. But then even that was fun because we smuggled ourselves out of the capital and to the Red Sea. So even it wasn't a waste of time.

Why? how? I love Sweden!! (i think, Ive never been) Hot girls and so ive heard super nice people, smart government, great internet infrastructure and finally a place that isnt 30c nearly every god damn day until like 8pm!!

Umm, no it's not. There's loads of beautiful places to see and beautiful people to meet. Had some of the best times of my life In Sweden.

In fact, the only country I've ever been too that is even close to a waste of time is Eritrea, because you're not allowed to leave the capital. But then even that was fun because we smuggled ourselves out of the capital and to the Red Sea. So even it wasn't a waste of time.

Why can't you leave the capitol?  kidnappings?

As for warmer atheistic countries, the closest I saw were australia and new zealand 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

capitol

Is this Hunger Games or something?

Thought it was going to be japan or china.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

As for warmer atheistic countries, the closest I saw were australia and new zealand 

Do not!!! for the love of god move to Australia!!! One of the most backwards shitty countries ever!!! and its hot all the F**KING TIME!!!!! Literally ALL THE TIME!!!!

Is this Hunger Games or something?

... he could have been talking about a capitol building....  if the grammar nazi was behind me I'd be dead.

Do not!!! for the love of god move to Australia!!! One of the most backwards shitty countries ever!!! and its hot all the F**KING TIME!!!!! Literally ALL THE TIME!!!!

Ok. I am noticing a trend, you all are just trying to keep me from visiting your home countries!  Creating these specters of horror to scare me away.  Now I want to visit these places more !

Ok. I am noticing a trend, you all are just trying to keep me from visiting your home countries!  Creating these specters of horror to scare me away.  Now I want to visit these places more !

Lmao!! ask a NZ no doubt they will tell you how amazing there country is even tho there are literally more of them in Australia then there own country! lul 

Why can't you leave the capitol? kidnappings?

Government regulation, the place is as bad as North Korea. If you're a foreigner you need explicit permission for, the government to leave Asmara. And that permissions not easy to get.

Australia's a good place to visit too, it's a bit hot here at the moment, but I just spent a few hours jet skiing and it really is a lovely spot to be :)

A lot of Australians aren't technically atheists, they just don't give a fuck/have time for religion

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

You may be right, let me find the least religious country that is warmer.  Maybe that is partly why so many people stopped believing in god there, what kind of good and loving and just god would allow the world to be so cold.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8 outa 8

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Did not know irreligion was a word lol

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I think the UK is getting poorly represented by that chart. Every 'religious' adult I know pretty much says they believe as a safeguard to heaven, which doesn't really make you religious. 

I think the UK is getting poorly represented by that chart. Every 'religious' adult I know pretty much says they believe as a safeguard to heaven, which doesn't really make you religious. 

And oddly enough wouldn't actually get you into heaven (at least I can't imagine it would) if it happens to actually exist, mind you grown adults used to 'believe' in the interest of not getting the pitchfork mobs at your doorstep at 3 in the morning.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

That is literally the oldest argument in the book (or against it? I don't know...) and it's already been debunked dozens of times.