gtx 970 bottleneck

goldenkidz

Hello friend..

i have a question, if i have procie i3 4130 and i want buy msi gtx 970, i know it will be bottleneck...

but whether the bottleneck will be bad? or it will be atleast 50 fps on ultra or high setting?

Please help me guys  :)  :D

In some games it will be a little bit, nothing to worry about though.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Like @Fate said, in a few games it might bottleneck, but you should be good for the most part.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

how much will i get the fps on battlefield 4 ultra setting?

Crysis 3 it will bottleneck like hell. Most games you should get decent enough framerates. @i_build_nanosuits tested BF4 with a Haswell i3 and his 780, which has pretty similar performance to the 970. He'd be a good person to ask for an opinion. His video on it makes it seem like it would be reasonablly smooth, as the GPU usage looks decent. I remember him saying it bottlenecked a bit so he turned up a lot of graphical settings.

I get around 80-90 FPS with my FX-8320 (5Ghz) and GTX 970, so you could expect around the same or even higher. 1080P Ultra preset

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Crysis 3 it will bottleneck like hell. 

Not really

3tL557A.png

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Sigh... it's all about bf4...

If you knew exactly what you wanted, you could just have searched for it, instead of asking us. It really wasn't hard to find a video on youtube about a 970 with a somewhat low end GPU. You'll just be a bit under that, but that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePGmh8FLeZI

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Thanks guys for your information

Sorry for bothering you with my question hahahaha  :D

ummmm... 1 question again guys

i have procie i3 4130 with 3.4 ghz, and you guys give me and information which the procie have more than 3,4 ghz...

Crysis 3 it will bottleneck like hell. Most games you should get decent enough framerates. @i_build_nanosuits tested BF4 with a Haswell i3 and his 780, which has pretty similar performance to the 970. He'd be a good person to ask for an opinion. His video on it makes it seem like it would be reasonablly smooth, as the GPU usage looks decent. I remember him saying it bottlenecked a bit so he turned up a lot of graphical settings.

whether it will be the same as gtx 970?

ummmm... 1 question again guys

i have procie i3 4130 with 3.4 ghz, and you guys give me and information which the procie have more than 3,4 ghz...

whether it will be the same as gtx 970?

Uh.... bro. Chill. You'll be fine. Really. The difference in those CPUs is very small.

Uh.... bro. Chill. You'll be fine. Really. The difference in those CPUs is very small.

ouww ok hahha im just to worry i get a bad perfomance hahaha