Motherboard Warranty and Recs?

So, i've been in the neighborhood of buying a Z97 motherboard (around the $150-ish range) and i've got my eye on an ASUS mobo, a Gigabyte mobo, and an MSI mobo

They've got all the bells and whistles i'll be utilizing, but what i'm interested in is the experience you might've had with any of the boards and which manufacturer you feel has the best warranty; the warranty is really the last deciding factor after feedback

Please and Thank You!

"If you ain't first, you're last"

looking at the motherboards you provided the MSI has a killer ethernet port. the gigabyte has a lot of USB 2. the asus has the most connectors for the onboard graphics

i believe the red usb ports on the MSI will provide power even when the computer is off

Gigabyte have literally no warranty for boards.

You have to get it exchanged through the retailer. 

At least that's how it goes in the UK. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III