Is there a place where one can find all the news and specs on the R9 390X in one place?

King Wild

Looking for as much information as possible, got my tax refund and will be upgrading my GPU with it and how the 390X looks will pretty much decide what I decide to go with.

There's no official news on the 390X as of now, it's just rumors

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

There's no official news on the 390X as of now, it's just rumors

Ah, so we're probably looking at a release at least 3 months down the line?

Ah, so we're probably looking at a release at least 3 months down the line?

The rumors are that it will be announced at GDC 2015, which is on the 2nd - 6th March, other than that, I don't know when it'll be launched

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*