POST HELP!

Denominator

Hi everyone!

Im building my fist watercooled pc and i need to know how to make sure it posts...

I guess i suck on google and i cant find any information on this... do i even need to do it?? 

im watercooling two Gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gamings with ek waterblocks so i assembled my system on the motherboard box linus style.

Do i have to install and run programs in an operating system to make sure my cpu and two gpus are worth cooling?

Or can i just do this through the bios?? Please please help!

Yall are my genius tech cousins!!!

Thanks

Hi everyone!

Im building my fist watercooled pc and i need to know how to make sure it posts...

I guess i suck on google and i cant find any information on this... do i even need to do it?? 

im watercooling two Gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gamings with ek waterblocks so i assembled my system on the motherboard box linus style.

Do i have to install and run programs in an operating system to make sure my cpu and two gpus are worth cooling?

Or can i just do this through the bios?? Please please help!

Yall are my genius tech cousins!!!

Thanks

Once you have everything together plug it into a monitor and start it up, once it displays to the monitor you know it works. That is posting as far as I know

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

I don't think this is posted in the right section. Shouldn't this be in the troubleshooting section ?

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

POST = Power On Self Test.

As long as you can enter BIOS/UEFI its posted.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

thanks guys.... i guess wether or not i can get a solid overclock is dependent on luck.