[GMG] 60% Off Civ: Beyond Earth, Wolfenstein NO, Borderlands Pre-Seq & More in 2014 Revisited Sale

Dealzon

Today GMG launched a new 2014 Revisited sale with some decent discounts on several releases from last year. In addition to any instant discounts, there is a 20% off coupon that stacks for more savings at checkout. Prices after coupon below.

Use coupon code: 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX

The coupon code expires on Monday, February 2nd at 8am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Thanks for this, that new borderlands game is looking like a great bargain considering i loved BL2. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Also for anyone who wants the <forbidden P word> bonus content for GTA V, it ends today I think.

But you know GMG always has ~20% coupons most of the time.

These deals is more so on the deal GMG is already giving plus their 20% coupon that stacks.

Those are some good deals! Thanks for posting. :)

What a great price! Damn, I wish I had 20$ to spend on games. :( 

Jeff Bridge's Sleeping Tapes will have to hold me over, I guess.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

How does beyond earth and the Pre Sequel compare to their brothers? I love Civ 5 and BL2 but kinda on the fence for both newer versions. 

How does beyond earth and the Pre Sequel compare to their brothers? I love Civ 5 and BL2 but kinda on the fence for both newer versions. 

Beyond Earth is not on par with Civ V, ESPECIALLY with Brave new World

Pre Sequel is much the same as Beyond Earth. It's good, but not on par with it's predecessors. Keep in mind that it isn't done by the same team that did the previous two.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Damn, did I miss Alien Isolation @ $20? FFS.  :angry:

Beyond Earth is not on par with Civ V, ESPECIALLY with Brave new World

Pre Sequel is much the same as Beyond Earth. It's good, but not on par with it's predecessors. Keep in mind that it isn't done by the same team that did the previous two.

Awesome thanks for that. Pretty much what I had a felling about.