So AMD uploaded the new video.

Tiber1337

and here I was thinking everyone who thought this would be a new GPU announcement was blowing hot air. Oh wait, they were.

enjoyed it though. they're laying it on think with the 4GB for real thing (not that I don't agree)

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Oh my god that was soooooo funny. ohmygodohmygod! :lol:

<_<

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Loooooooongest 5min 31sec of my life. +.+ The only reason I watched it all was because I was hoping to see a preview of the new 300 series. Never mind than... >.> 

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

Better production value than their other stuff, but still a bit childish.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Epic! :D Just kick them while thye are down!(jk) AMD really takes their time making some funny videos.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

"true audio support"

i actually forgot about that completely

does anything use it ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol. It's silly, but i like the way they're thinking.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Shots Fired!! haha

With these videos there is a ton of fanboy-battle, but the truth is, even AMD  knows this is just joking around. The fixer series has always been a comic satire for everyone, even those packing green cards.

"true audio support"

i actually forgot about that completely

does anything use it ?

Thief (2014) does.

Edit:

Also Lichdom Battlemage. 

Such a niche feature tbh.

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

I thought "What the fuck, dude has an Asus DirectCUII R9 290x", how is The Fixer going to smash that? Then I saw dude lurking in the green tie.  :lol:

I thought the first commercial in this series was pretty funny with the chainsaw, but this one was kind of dumb. 

I have to say...they're amount of troll do make me want to switch.

Love a good trolling.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

AMD 1 : Unnamed green business rival 0

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Shots Fired!! haha

With these videos there is a ton of fanboy-battle, but the truth is, even AMD  knows this is just joking around. The fixer series has always been a comic satire for everyone, even those packing green cards.

Basically this :D

It's a bit childish but in a fun way :)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

not bad 

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

my god this is pathetic. are amd geting that desperate?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017