How Many Pair(s) of Headphones/sets do You Own Now? * open poll *

Sennheiser HD201, Shure SRH440, ITT SKH 400 and a pair of cheap Sony earbuds

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Where is the "This thread is dumb" option.

You're no fun, circle jerking over how much shit you've bought is an important part of the echo chamber.

Please add none to headset and headphone.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I counted for two headsets, but its actually two earphones, a sports pair and an expendable pair.

Headphones include 3 different pairs but only two I use. A pair of bose triports and some California headphone company silverados. There's also some wesc bass but I got them with my phone and they're the worst pair I've ever used in my life.

Unaccounted for are two Sony Bluetooth headphones which are good, but I've not used them for over 2 years.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You're no fun, circle jerking over how much shit you've bought is an important part of the echo chamber.

I feel the same about car meets. 

I feel the same about car meets. 

But isn't it fun to share a cool hobby with like minded masturbators.

But isn't it fun to share a cool hobby with like minded masturbators.

Except when they start taking the wanker part as a lifestyle incentive 

Except when they start taking the wanker part as a lifestyle incentive 

For some, it's a life incentive.

For some, it's a life incentive.

And they are the people at car meets, and start how much money do you hate threads. 

I own too many headphones. At least I am going to have the space to hang them all up in my new house. I probably need to sell some of them, but what would be the fun of that?

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I use hyperx clouds on the pc, bose qc15 for on the go, and monster turbine pro copper for at the gym.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

Where is the "This thread is dumb" option.

right next to your vagina.. B)

oh come on! you started it :P

Details separate people.

Hey some of us actually have one of those ;)

Lel, hey, didn't mean it as an offence to you guys, but he kinda asked for it :P

Details separate people.

Lel, hey, didn't mean it as an offence to you guys, but he kinda asked for it :P

Improve your insult game.

I have a lone pair of headphones, and HTC earbuds.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

And they are the people at car meets, and start how much money do you hate threads.

Simple human psychology, we like to tell people how dedicated we are to our hobbies and how much money we have.

But indeed this thread is a circlejerking thread where people are stroking their cocks to feel go about themselves

Simple human psychology, we like to tell people how dedicated we are to our hobbies and how much money we have.

But indeed this thread is a circlejerking thread where people are stroking their cocks to feel go about themselves

I think its moved past DIY to "turn to the guy to the left to you." If you follow me. 

My beater pair of ATH M30x.

Apple earpods that I stole from my family member's iPhone box.

Those cheap as fuck Panasonic earbud with 16,000+ reviews on Amazon.