LET THE CONSOLE WARS BEGIN!

MeDownYou

My xbox 360 for forza. Best racing semi sim ever

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

PC-Box 720

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

PS3 (1st edition)

Plays my PS2 games, Journey, and Little Big Planet. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

PS1 (and a PS One), PS2, PS3 (just ylod (what brought me here)), Gamecube (fitted with a Gameboy player), Dreamcast.

Also, although I don't really play them, and getting ready to eBay them I've got a Snes & a Genesis laying around.

Also, got a DSXL and a 3DSXL (with a broken thumbstick) :0/

Also, got a Wii and a 360 and there's a PSP around the place somewhere. 

Got to eBay the PS1 and the PS One. Keeping the PS2 for when my PS3 craps out (which it just did).

Really want a New 3DSXL (and it is actually my birthday this month. Maybe I can hassle my mum to pay half for my birthday present). System transfer, sell the old 3DS, etc....hmm...

Lots of stuff to go on eBay.

Edit: How could I forget (especially since it's sitting on a shelf right in front of me)...original xbox.

Another Edit: ...err...yeah...I don't get out much.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2