LET THE CONSOLE WARS BEGIN!

MeDownYou

I still have a gameboy SP with jimmy neutron episode cartridges.

I still have a gameboy SP with jimmy neutron episode cartridges.

EPIC :D

i own 3 copies of pokemon firered in 2 gameboy micro's and 1 sp :D

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

i have a xbox 360 that I CANT FUCKING SEEM TO SELLLLLLLL

i just want to use the money to buy a new motherbord (and drugs) #pcmasterraceproblems

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

PS2 is the oldest console I own.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Still have a Ps2 and 64 but I mostly use my Gamecube on an old tube tv.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Let's see.. SNES, DreamCast, PS2, GameCube (broken. :c) Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, GameBoy, GameBoy Advanced, GameBoy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL's strewn across my family in the house. About two-thirds get played often. :P

Edit: Of course a Nintendo 64. Completely forgot about that.

i just want to use the money to buy a new motherbord (and drugs) #pcmasterraceproblems

yeah i have a friend in the same boat selling 360 + 10 games for like 150 bucks all AA/AAA titles too 1 year selling and no bites l0l

The Vinyl Decal guy.

have you tried reddit?  https://www.reddit.com/r/redditbay

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I have a GameBoy SP Advanced and multiple Spongebob cartridges and about 30 games.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Let's see.. SNES, DreamCast, PS2, GameCube (broken. :c) Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, GameBoy, GameBoy Advanced, GameBoy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL's strewn across my family in the house. About two-thirds get played often. :P

O.o no bro!!! broken gamecubeeeee, whats broken on it? I repaired 17 of them with a m8 all from ebay this last year

The Vinyl Decal guy.

have you tried reddit?  https://www.reddit.com/r/redditbay

in canada and only want to sell in person with cash, already have one guy trying to scam me by getting me to send it to west africa for his paster/girlfriend for 350$ paypal 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I still have my gold gameboy color, clear gameboy advance, N64, and PS2. I technically have a PS3, but its missing most of its parts.

I also have a worthless Xbox 360(low end model, no good games). I could get more money by selling dirt, and its not worth turning it into a PC since I can make a smaller/better machine.

O.o no bro!!! broken gamecubeeeee, whats broken on it? I repaired 17 of them with a m8 all from ebay this last year

Laser sensor that reads discs is damaged. Won't read them. Buttons on the top no longer.. click. They just fall inside, so that mechanism is broken. Lid only closes 50% of the time. The thing's like 13 years old though. :P

Laser sensor that reads discs is damaged. Won't read them. Buttons on the top no longer.. click. They just fall inside, so that mechanism is broken. Lid only closes 50% of the time. The thing's like 13 years old though. :P

laser sensor has adjustments on the underside of the mobo if you disassemble it and buttons are just plastic

The Vinyl Decal guy.

I have 

Colecovision

Atari 2600

Nintendo Entertainment system

Super Nintendo

Sega Genesis 

Sega CD

Playstation 1

Playstation 2

Nintendo 64

Original Xbox

I have a handful of games for each console 

And I just sold my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One in the past 7 months.

laser sensor has adjustments on the underside of the mobo if you disassemble it and buttons are just plastic

>Go to nearby game store of which I cannot remember the name,

>Buy new GameCube for $30.

I still have my gold gameboy color, clear gameboy advance, N64, and PS2. I technically have a PS3, but its missing most of its parts.

I also have a worthless Xbox 360(low end model, no good games). I could get more money by selling dirt, and its not worth turning it into a PC since I can make a smaller/better machine.

GBC FTW.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

>Go to nearby game store of which I cannot remember the name,

>Buy new GameCube for $30.

meh i live in the middle of nowhere its 4 hours to find a gamecube for sale...and by that time i could hit up microcenter (same town lol)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Some of these Consoles I have more games for more than others. It can become an expensive. Dang you mark from cgr!

Nes

Snes

Sega Genesis

Sega cd

Sega Saturn

N64

PS1

Original xbox.

Oh and I shouldnt forget. I have a fully working Sega wondermega It's basically a fancy addition to my console collection. They are pretty valuable.. I would like to get around to selling it sometime..

Most of them haven't been used lately but the Sega gensis gets some love lately.. M.U.S.H.A. is pretty fun and i enjoy earthworm jim special additon for sega cd. Also the snes gets warmed up when attempting to beat whatever game cartridge that happens to be entertaining at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

The oldest think I owned was the original Xbox with fat controller. And crash twinsanity. I loved that game