iPhone 6, 5s or 6 plus

GameDragon

I have had the iPhone 5 since the 5s came out and in July I am due an upgrade. I would like to know which is the best phone to get out of the 6, 6 plus and 5s. Thanks!

I have the 6 and I am very happy with it, awesome fotos, nice Display. if you want to make much fotos I d recommend the 6+ with its image stabilisation

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

depends on use

5s NO

6 if you want all the ios goodies but with a smaller screen and not image stabilization (not that big of a deal)

6 plus is good if you watch allot of videos on it and need the stabilization and like big phones ( this is the one I have and I love it )

Do you want a 4" phone? iPhone 5s if your 5 isn't enough (although, it should be, and you should just wait). 

Do you want a 4.7" phone? iPhone 6. 

Do you want a 5.5" phone? iPhone 6+.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

It really boils down to which size you like the most. The 6 and 6+ may be slightly faster, but the 5s is still a wicked good phone. In fact, of the three, I would still take the 5s. It's cheaper, looks better (this is just my opinion, looks are subjective), and the size is something that I like more. Plus from what I've seen it looks to be better built. 

A close second would be the 6. The specs may be bumped up a bit, but the camera protrusion is such a huge turn off for me. Usually Jony Ive and his team make amazingly products aesthetically, but the 6/6+ left something to be desired. The antenna bands, the slippery feel, and the camera bump are a no-no. It's a step backwards design-wise IMO.

I also dislike phablets, so the 6+ is not an option for me. It's WAYY too big. Again, YMMV but that's my 2 cents.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I agree with AlexStriz, I currently own the 5s and it'll possibly be the last iPhone I'll ever buy if Apple doesn't make a 4" or similarly sized phone when it comes time for me to upgrade.

I have had the iPhone 5 since the 5s came out and in July I am due an upgrade. I would like to know which is the best phone to get out of the 6, 6 plus and 5s. Thanks!

Personally I'd wait for the 7. The 5 is still plenty.

"Rawr XD"

I had a 6..   Gave it to my wife and upgraded to a 6 Plus.   Don't regret it at all. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Personally I'd wait for the 7. The 5 is still plenty.

If he upgrades now he'll get the 7 next time, I highly doubt Apple is gonna break their pattern and release 7 right after 6.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

wrong thread xD

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I would go for 5s, since you can operate it with one hand, iphone 6 you can't. I hate big phones, thats what tablets are for. 

I would go for 5s, since you can operate it with one hand, iphone 6 you can't. I hate big phones, thats what tablets are for. 

I have baby hands, and can use the iphone 6 one handed. I use a note 3 all the time with one hand, and my hands are smaller then a lot of girls that I go to high school with. Just have to hold the phone in the middle, not from the bottom. 

instead of holding from the bottom, place your 4 fingers centered, or lower centered on the back of your phone. the just wrap your hand around. do this instead of having your pinky under the bottom of your phone. works wonders