Crucial MX200 BX100 released

Archangel1994

Didn't find anything on them being released, just announced (used site:linustechtips.com in google)

Crucial's new SSD's, The BX100 and MX200 seem to have been released. For those of you that did not know yet here are the specs:

crucial-mx200-specs.jpg

crucial-bx100-specs.jpg

More info can be found here courtesy of @kameshsshttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/285749-crucial-announces-mx200-and-bx100-ssds/

While not a huge upgrade to the MX100 (However the MX200 128 and 256GB models have significantly higher seq. writes than the MX100) they are still worth looking at, especially the BX100 with its new SM2246EN controller.

Prices in the netherlands at least:

MX200:

2f71e04b60.png

BX100:

fd07aaefc7.png

Edit: Excuse me if this is a repost but nothing was found with google and I thought I'd make everybody aware of the release

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I'm really interested in the BX100.

Such a good deal even if the R/W speeds are slower, it's still fast as balls.

blackshades on

Do you think that they're using the new 3D NAND?

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

Do you think that they're using the new 3D NAND?

No, they're using the latest 16nm NAND.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking