idlevoltage.. overclocking problem

HI guys
i have a little issue with overclocking my 5930k on MSI x99s sli plus motherboard

i managed to use overclock my 5930k to 4.5Ghz stable.. but then i started to look for an idlevoltage and a boost feature on my mobos bios, i didnt want my cpu to run at 1.257 (the voltage i need to keep it stable) all the time..

i didnt find the solution in bios, but did find the intel extreme tuning utility, and it has a idle and a turbo voltage (or an offset voltage) .. my problem now is it dosnt start on boot... :(

my question is.. does MSI have a offset option in bios? (it just has a wierd name?)  or how do i get intels extreme tuning utility to start on boot?

It should be offset or adaptive voltage. It is 9/10 right beside the fixed voltage setting. 

Or look under Voltage Settings and you should be able to select and change it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III