A Gift for EA Access Members

ElectronicArts
1422379595617.jpg

Thank you for being an EA Access member! 2014 was a great year for gaming, and we plan on making 2015 even better. To start the year off right, we're giving you something special.

From January 29 to February 28, active EA Access members can grab the Battlefield 4™ Second Assault expansion pack, featuring four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 remade for Battlefield 4. It's available at no extra cost, exclusively for EA Access members. Just load up the EA Access Hub app on your Xbox One to find it. Once it's redeemed, it's yours forever.

Thank you again for being an EA Access member. Here's to a great year of gaming!

K den.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Just load up the EA Access Hub app on your Xbox One to find it. Once it's redeemed, it's yours forever.

lol no

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

How do we know you're not trolling? :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

i too am an industry affiliate :P

I want to be one too! How do I join?

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

EA

What a trash company I say!

You don't give your employees shit

And claim that resolutions don't fit

Scale down PC graphics

And have horrible server traffic

Oh I remember the days

When I was a filthy peasant

And would bath in the false glory

But fast forward to the present

GabeN has enlightened me

To never buy an EA game 

For all of eternity

You may check our official webpage to find all relevant information about this new reward. We want to thank all of our active members and supporters for the first year of EA Access service.

You may check our official webpage to find all relevant information about this new reward. We want to thank all of our active members and supporters for the first year of EA Access service.

EA

You don't give your employees shit

Scale down PC graphics

Oh I remember the days

When I was a filthy peasant

GabeN has enlightened me

To never buy an EA game 

For all of eternity

I want to be one too! How do I join?

It's real easy, make a new thread post with the title "A Gift for EA Access Members"

Details separate people.

It's real easy, make a new thread post with the title "A Gift for EA Access Members"

It's that easy? What if I want to rep Ubisoft, do I still talk about EA?  :P

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

EA

Scale down PC graphics

Oh I remember the days

GabeN has enlightened me

To never buy an EA game 

For all of eternity

You obviously realize how crap valve has been lately.

You're one of those "PC IS THE BEST ALL THE TIME" scrubs.  I can tell. That or you like copypasta.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Because EA announced it.

@ElectronicArts If you are actually an Industry Affiliate of EA you can get that as your title so people know you're legit and not a bot or some shit.

Until this user is confirmed as a representative of EA, I recommend all forum users be a little suspicious. This could easily be a troll.

If they are confirmed as representing EA, then welcome.

EA

Scale down PC graphics

Oh I remember the days

GabeN has enlightened me

To never buy an EA game 

For all of eternity

We are sorry to hear this, we are aware that in the past some of our releases for PC were not up to standards, nevertheless, our new intention is to provide playable games that will satisfy the expectations of all gamers, PC, Xbox One or Playstation 4.

Because EA announced it.

But see, I could easily create an account called ElectronicArts, post a picture of their logo and then post that.

But if this is real, great! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

"EA Access is currently only available on Xbox One"  Sorry we don't care. :) 

But see, I could easily create an account called ElectronicArts, post a picture of their logo and then post that.

But if this is real, great! :)

No, the official company announced it :P

Is this seriously EA or someone trolling?

If it is really them, so surprised to see them here! But cool, too. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1422379595617.jpg
Thank you for being an EA Access member! 2014 was a great year for gaming, and we plan on making 2015 even better. To start the year off right, we're giving you something special.

From January 29 to February 28, active EA Access members can grab the Battlefield 4™ Second Assault expansion pack, featuring four fan-favorite maps from Battlefield 3 remade for Battlefield 4. It's available at no extra cost, exclusively for EA Access members. Just load up the EA Access Hub app on your Xbox One to find it. Once it's redeemed, it's yours forever.

Thank you again for being an EA Access member. Here's to a great year of gaming!

giphy.gif

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!